Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,877 Members 51,223 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC Letter fell out

Tip us?

NoFanboy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Default HTC Letter fell out

Today the glue filled into the C that is engraved in the back of the phone came out. I'm kinda an HTC fanboy so this left me pretty upset.... My camera lens is also really scratched up. Has anyone dealt with this issue and how was it handled?

mlin
Old
Thanks Meter 1,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFanboy View Post
Today the glue filled into the C that is engraved in the back of the phone came out. I'm kinda an HTC fanboy so this left me pretty upset.... My camera lens is also really scratched up. Has anyone dealt with this issue and how was it handled?
Someone else mentioned this happening. HTC offered to fix the phone which meant the owner would be without the device for ~10 days. You may look into seeing if VZW will swap it out.
2.5 New Members: Treat new members the way you would have liked to have been treated when you were a new member.
Provide the new members with guidance, advice and instruction always with respect and courtesy.

Device: HTC One M8

thunderbls
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Quote:
Yes the post title was "HTC is a joke" I believe. discussion surrounded the rma process.

NoFanboy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37

RikRong
Old
Thanks Meter 416
Quote:
Slickwraps sells lens protectors, but that's probably a moot point since it's already scratched. However, buying some protection might help prevent further damage.