Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,995 Members 50,387 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] copying flac files to phone

Tip us?

Tunestwo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Question [Q] copying flac files to phone

hey XDA,
I am not able to copy Flac audio files from my PC to the Internal Storage of my galaxy s4. When I paste the Flac files into the phone, it prompts for file format not supported, then I click 'No, just Copy' and for all files. But then it only copies the first file (If I selected multiple files) and then freezes. When I cancel the process, the first file is copied successfully.

How can i fix this?
Greets,
Mark

Zaraee
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunestwo View Post
hey XDA,
I am not able to copy Flac audio files from my PC to the Internal Storage of my galaxy s4. When I paste the Flac files into the phone, it prompts for file format not supported, then I click 'No, just Copy' and for all files. But then it only copies the first file (If I selected multiple files) and then freezes. When I cancel the process, the first file is copied successfully.

How can i fix this?
Greets,
Mark
as for me i didn't like to copy file from my pc to my s4 using usb as it only support mtp mode and not usb mode

this only suggestion from me.if you getting continues error to copy your file through usb and you got good internet connection simply upload your file to cloud storage and download to your mobile

Tunestwo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaraee View Post
as for me i didn't like to copy file from my pc to my s4 using usb as it only support mtp mode and not usb mode

this only suggestion from me.if you getting continues error to copy your file through usb and you got good internet connection simply upload your file to cloud storage and download to your mobile
But thats just ignoring the problem by doing it another way..
I want to fix it not turn around it.

Zaraee
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunestwo View Post
But thats just ignoring the problem by doing it another way..
I want to fix it not turn around it.
sorry,nerver have this problem before..guess you need to wait for file to completely copy to your phone if it hang just wait until it complete