Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,198 Members 40,613 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] help please

Tip us?

zakdablack
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [q] help please

ok I'm not sure what the problem is really, I needed to get back to stock to try and unlock my phone, was on cm11 before, so the bootloader was unlocked and everything, the phone is UK 02, so the cid is 02_001 or something..so i took it to a phone shop and he couldn't unlock it so for some reason he tried to factory reset my phone, it was stuck on the cyanogenmod loading screen for about 10 minutes, so I took it back home, and turned it off, went into recovery reflashed it and it still doesn't load. I then relocked the bootloader, and tried to flash a ruu, which didn't work, wrong cid, then I found the 02 ruu, but it says wrong bootloader, and after research I think my hboot is too new, so I've tried reflashing cm11 so I can S-OFF my phone and get it back to stock, but no matter what I try, it just won't boot past the initial loading screen, please help!

Daryll99
Old
Thanks Meter 62
S-Off is not possible to obtain on our phone, did you flash boot.img from the zip file?

Sent from my One X+ using XDA Free mobile app

Click the thanks button under my post if it helped you, instead of replying by saying "thanks".

Devices I currently own
HTC One X+[Capacitive buttons are DEAD]

Device(s) I intend to buy
Nexus 5

Devices I owned
Nokia 6300 Classic
Nokia 6800s
Nokia C5
LG Optimus ME
Samsung Galaxy Ace