Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,443 Members 39,330 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][JB][ALL-BL]stock 9.2.A.1.210 official deodex-root&cwm_v1●RELEASED●(11/04)

Tip us?

draganz
Old
Thanks Meter 104
This rom have a issue on booting. Sometimes it stuck in SONY logo and auto rebooted and again same thing happens. Sometimes suddenly boot to system and show Xperia and phone booted successfully. Sometimes it stays SONY logo & I had to boot to recovery and clear dalvik and cache. After it boot without problem. What is the reason for this? I fed up with this error.

Locked Bootloader

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk

New to XDA??
You should READ THE XDA RULES

Ainster
Old
Thanks Meter 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by draganz View Post
This rom have a issue on booting. Sometimes it stuck in SONY logo and auto rebooted and again same thing happens. Sometimes suddenly boot to system and show Xperia and phone booted successfully. Sometimes it stays SONY logo & I had to boot to recovery and clear dalvik and cache. After it boot without problem. What is the reason for this? I fed up with this error.

Locked Bootloader

Today I have installed this rom and all works perfect . Try to do clean install first factory reset than clear dalvik and cache ten install rom after that its boots but on first boot self restart on second boot it will turn on normaly give phone some time to load everyting and create cache with dalvik . And try to download rom again maybe error when downloading .
Xperia X8 / Xperia Ray / Xperia SP / Xperia Z / Xperia V
The Following User Says Thank You to Ainster For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

draganz
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainster View Post
Today I have installed this rom and all works perfect . Try to do clean install first factory reset than clear dalvik and cache ten install rom after that its boots but on first boot self restart on second boot it will turn on normaly give phone some time to load everyting and create cache with dalvik . And try to download rom again maybe error when downloading .
But this happens also modifying system files. I think this is the problem of dalvik-cache or something odex related. Thank you for reply. I will flash this again

New to XDA??

Ainster
Old
Thanks Meter 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by draganz View Post
But this happens also modifying system files. I think this is the problem of dalvik-cache or something odex related. Thank you for reply. I will flash this again

Ouu if you mod files like flash someting new allways wipe dalvik becouse you change someting in system and after dalvik wipe there allways load new dalvik on boot but on second boot there would be fast boot not like in first boot after wipe dalvik.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ainster For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

draganz
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainster View Post
Ouu if you mod files like flash someting new allways wipe dalvik becouse you change someting in system and after dalvik wipe there allways load new dalvik on boot but on second boot there would be fast boot not like in first boot after wipe dalvik.
Yes but second boot and after always display starting apps in boot. Nevermind. One more problem about phliz recovery. In the recovery touch is so unresponsive. Is it normal? So I using volume and power button to navigate in recovery. Also its not support aroma file manager. Can I switch back to CWM recovery? Because its lite and I like it

New to XDA??

doenen
Old
Thanks Meter 101
Hey!

Is it possible to provide an odexed version of the rom??

Greetz! Dan

Sent from my LT25i using XDA Free mobile app
SIMPLE IS PERFECT
BUILDING A FULLY DEBLOATED STOCK ROM FOR XPERIA V
XPERiA V LiTE: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2720664
CURRENT DEVICE: Sony XPERIA V LT25i

steveboss
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1518

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by doenen View Post
Hey!

Is it possible to provide an odexed version of the rom??

Greetz! Dan

Sent from my LT25i using XDA Free mobile app
No, odexed version I dont plan released.
Don't use any part of my work WITHOUT my permission !!! ● If you like my work, Hit Thanks ●
● SK-CZ XPERIA TEAM - you will like our work? Support us ...
Xperia V, FW: 9.1.A.1.210, locked BL,ROM: uniQu3 - If fast just isn't enough

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-neRvqTe1P6Y/U3NXVQdW4YI/AAAAAAAAFpU/_ZS8cO-7AKA/s800/uniQu3-maly.png

Ainster
Old
Thanks Meter 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveboss View Post
No, odexed version I dont plan released.
Maybe there are some odex program or flash to make odex file ?