Google Play Newsstand 3.3 Brings Material Design Makeover

In a clear break from the previous practice of delivering nearly weekly Google … more

App Review: Calculating Your Android Calculator Options

Sure, everyone has a default Calculator and its something that you dont think about … more

MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

[Q] Re-group for finding a way to root?

4th June 2014, 02:18 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 125

1,581 posts
More
Problem is, if you want a small Android with decent specs, and I don't mean just one with a smaller screen, but also with a smaller body/bezels, Motorola's pretty much the only game in town.

For $47 shipped, I picked up what I HOPE is a BL unlocked RAZR M. In my free time, I waded through hundreds of eBay auctions till I found an M with a screenshot of something other than stock ROM and found one with CM on it.
The Following User Says Thank You to GnatGoSplat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th June 2014, 02:30 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 25

78 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GnatGoSplat

Problem is, if you want a small Android with decent specs, and I don't mean just one with a smaller screen, but also with a smaller body/bezels, Motorola's pretty much the only game in town.

For $47 shipped, I picked up what I HOPE is a BL unlocked RAZR M. In my free time, I waded through hundreds of eBay auctions till I found an M with a screenshot of something other than stock ROM and found one with CM on it.

Nice find! Razr Ms are still going for no less than $100 on Swappa, so hopefully you got a sweet deal.

I only wish I was so lucky. :/
4th June 2014, 02:48 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 125

1,581 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strife89

Nice find! Razr Ms are still going for no less than $100 on Swappa, so hopefully you got a sweet deal.

I only wish I was so lucky. :/

Normally they don't go that cheap. Part of the reason might be because it has a cracked camera lens, but I bought a new one for $8.95. Possibly people also get scared off when they see a non-stock ROM because they want something that hasn't been tampered with. It's not the first time I've seen an M with CM on it that went for lower than average.

Hopefully the phone turns out to be BL unlocked and not safe-strapped. Seller said he was 99% sure it was BL unlocked. If not, no biggie, I should at least be able to get my money back if I resell it.

I might still keep looking because the phone I bought was white and I really prefer black.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread