Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] My apps don't automatically update anymore

OP lorez77

29th May 2014, 08:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Hi, I'm running 4.4.2 not rooted here. After installing the Amazon App Store and uninstalling it, my Google Play store apps don't automatically update themselves anymore even if I have them set to do so. What can I do to solve the problem?
Thanks.
31st May 2014, 02:47 PM   |  #2  
Flag SABANG, WEST BENGAL
Thanks Meter: 6

129 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorez77

Hi, I'm running 4.4.2 not rooted here. After installing the Amazon App Store and uninstalling it, my Google Play store apps don't automatically update themselves anymore even if I have them set to do so. What can I do to solve the problem?
Thanks.

With default Google Play settings app will update automatically when the phone network connected through wifi

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk
31st May 2014, 03:12 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
I know they should, but they don't. I've even tried bringing the Google Play app to the default version which comes with the Moto G and then re-updating it, but nothing changed. Apps only update if I open the Google Play app. Before they used to update whenever I connected to wifi.
4th June 2014, 04:09 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
Kinda solved it. I restored my Moto G to stock firmware 4.4.2, because apparently simply restoring factory settings wouldn't do the trick. Oh, well, I have a few apps installed anyway
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread