FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

Z1 4.4.2 (14.3.A.0.757) Camera dont work.

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Arnisen85, Junior Member on 25th May 2014, 07:14 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th June 2014, 12:49 PM |#31  
hyderali4's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I tried many including crizalko but I don't can't get recovery or root after that..

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
 
4th June 2014, 12:52 PM |#32  
gregbradley's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag King Grumpy Lord from Frown Town, Grumpy Land
Thanks Meter: 5,239
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyderali4

I tried many including crizalko but I don't can't get recovery or root after that..

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Have you installed recovery and flashed the .zip?

The link in my signature provides 3 simple steps

1, downgrade to 534 FTF
2, Install dual recovery
3, Flash a pre rooted 4.4 rom from the development section
4th June 2014, 12:59 PM |#33  
hyderali4's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I did it but I got no signal in. 534 n not even after flashing 4.4 crizalko... When I used *#06# the IMEI was blank.. So I flashed to generic India ftf n soon kernel v19 n camera was ****ed...

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th June 2014, 01:08 PM |#34  
gregbradley's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag King Grumpy Lord from Frown Town, Grumpy Land
Thanks Meter: 5,239
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyderali4

I did it but I got no signal in. 534 n not even after flashing 4.4 crizalko... When I used *#06# the IMEI was blank.. So I flashed to generic India ftf n soon kernel v19 n camera was ****ed...

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Wait, you have unlocked your bootloader?

Why are you bothering with this then?

Flash the latest FTF, flash a custom kernel of your choice and then flash a root package (SuperSU.zip from chainfire, just google it) reboot into recovery, choose an option to fix root on reboot, reboot to system and click on fix root
4th June 2014, 01:48 PM |#35  
hyderali4's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Yes I have bootloader unlocked... Just give me link of the ftf n kernel of ur choice... I hav download e ftf n still no luck...

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th June 2014, 03:41 PM |#36  
gregbradley's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag King Grumpy Lord from Frown Town, Grumpy Land
Thanks Meter: 5,239
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyderali4

Yes I have bootloader unlocked... Just give me link of the ftf n kernel of ur choice... I hav download e ftf n still no luck...

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I don't recommend any FTF's or kernels its your choice.

Choose ANY FTF ending in 757, look in the mega collection thread, just search for it
Choose ANY custom kernel for stock based rom, look in the original development section, or development section
Flash SuperSU.zip from chainfire
Reboot to recovery, fix root, reboot to system

Done.


PS, there is no need to send me a PM each time you post in this thread
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes