Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,576 Members 44,322 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Based on your Impressions would you get Note 10.1 (2014) or Tab Pro 8.4?

Tip us?

coresplinter
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Based on your Impressions would you get Note 10.1 (2014) or Tab Pro 8.4?

Was in the wrong section originally
-----------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone, Not sure if I;m posting in the right section or not but I'm planning on buying a tablet and am split between Note 10.1(2014), Tab Pro 8.4 and the Sony Xperia Z2 tab...
I'm starting to lean towards the samsung tablets but not sure which to get due to it's price and functionality. I'm near the end of my University journey and still need (or want?) to use this tablet to take notes and for entertainment purposes. Do you have any suggestions as to which one I should get and why? The S pen seems pretty useful to me but its a huge jump from 419 to a 599 price tag for me =/ and I've only been hearing good things from all of you about the 8.4 and it's only making my decision even harder to make!

I look forward to your suggestions. Please reply and thanks in advance!

SomeGuyDude
Old
Thanks Meter 208
the answer 100% comes down to whether or not you're gonna need that stylus. If you're not sure, it means you won't. Get the Tab Pro.
So punish me for weakness, blame me for everything.
I don't like suffering, I like the sympathy it brings.

coresplinter
Old
(Last edited by coresplinter; 4th June 2014 at 04:40 PM.) Reason: Adding something
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuyDude View Post
the answer 100% comes down to whether or not you're gonna need that stylus. If you're not sure, it means you won't. Get the Tab Pro.
I feel I might though because I want to take notes and stuff? Do you know a good application where I can replace the core functions and are good for taking notes with a pen?

----
ADDED: Also if I'm going for the 8.4 should I wait for the announcement of the tab S to see what that offers first and hope for a price drop?
Tags
which tablet to buy