Post Reply

[Q] 20140114 cm11 kitkat

OP shik.1

30th May 2014, 09:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag indore
Thanks Meter: 5
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
guys i need 20140114 cm11 kitkat plz anybody give me for live with walkman honamify v2 unlock bl
31st May 2014, 06:57 AM   |  #2  
TheArc's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Auckland City
Thanks Meter: 1,798
 
2,288 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Try using the search function?
Your device isn't properly specified so I'm confused here.

If I helped, don't hesitate to hit that Thanks button
3rd June 2014, 12:16 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag indore
Thanks Meter: 5
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishneelg3

Try using the search function?
Your device isn't properly specified so I'm confused here.

If I helped, don't hesitate to hit that Thanks button


i need cm11 20140114 for xperia wt19i
3rd June 2014, 12:19 PM   |  #4  
TheArc's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Auckland City
Thanks Meter: 1,798
 
2,288 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&so...Y2_DBLA8fSKh1Q Maybe this?

Use the Thanks button if I helped
3rd June 2014, 01:53 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag indore
Thanks Meter: 5
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishneelg3

https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&so...Y2_DBLA8fSKh1Q Maybe this?

Use the Thanks button if I helped

bro this is 20140512 i need 20140114 cm11 build
4th June 2014, 11:15 AM   |  #6  
TheArc's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Auckland City
Thanks Meter: 1,798
 
2,288 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
The build you are asking for is 4 months old. The build I gave you is new. The build number makes no difference upon os related content. The only thing it resembles is the date it was published on.

Use the thanks button if I helped (;
4th June 2014, 04:47 PM   |  #7  
OP Member
Flag indore
Thanks Meter: 5
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishneelg3

The build you are asking for is 4 months old. The build I gave you is new. The build number makes no difference upon os related content. The only thing it resembles is the date it was published on.

Use the thanks button if I helped (;

bro i need cm11 20140114 kernel bcoz newst kernls not working on honamify v2 rom

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Questions and Answers by ThreadRank