Exclamation Galaxy Young GT-S6310 Major Network Problem

Hi,
I've being trying to Network unlock my galaxy young running Official 4.1.2, using #*197328640# CODE, The "PersoSHA256 OFF" was missing, and I've tried different options under Debug Screen>Network Control>Simulation , I tried "SW wachtdogs" "HW watchdogs" with no results!
That's when I've get convinced that I can unlock it For free..
Now my phone keep rebooting infinitely, sometimes it stuck on boot-loop, until I remove the battery, sometimes it starts normally, and the battery rapidly consumes, like the phone was 96% battery when it keeps rebooting it shows me 82% in 2 or 4 minutes, Anyway, the phone is unstable keeps rebooting randomly All the time!!
I've tried flashing it again with official Rom, Cyogenmod, Custom jelly bean "I don't know what", I've changed the baseband to XXAMC4, however it keeps booting, from the moments that I'm writing it keeps rebooting, I'm Left with on other options!!!

EDIT : SUCCESSFULLY SOLVED THE PROBLEM BY GOING TO MORE SETTINGS>MOBILE NETWORK> NETWORK MODE> GSM ONLY
THE PHONE WORKS LIKE A CHARM NOW, NO RANDOM REBOOTS, NO BATTERY DRAIN, NOTHING..
HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE FACING THE SAME ISSUE..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-03-12-20-35.png
Views:	50
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	2780513