FORUMS

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Nexus 10 Vs Note 10.1 Vs Note 10.1 2014

2nd June 2014, 08:55 PM |#1  
fashion_live's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Messina
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Hello friends,
I want buy a tablet. My first Table. I have got only a Samnsing Galaxy Note 2

In my country, i have found these prices:

Nexus 10 - 209,00
Note 10.1 - 229,00
Note 10.1 2014 - 419,00

The tablet will be used for Social Network, Internet Browsing, Music, Video (Low and High Definition)

I like a good display
I don't like lags

Which one do you recommend ?

THANKS
 
 
3rd June 2014, 12:32 AM |#2  
SpaceDye's Avatar
Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fashion_live

Hello friends,
I want buy a tablet. My first Table. I have got only a Samnsing Galaxy Note 2

In my country, i have found these prices:

Nexus 10 - 209,00
Note 10.1 - 229,00
Note 10.1 2014 - 419,00

The tablet will be used for Social Network, Internet Browsing, Music, Video (Low and High Definition)

I like a good display
I don't like lags

Which one do you recommend ?

THANKS

If you're not interested in using the S-Pen, then no reason to pay the extra cash for the Notes. Get the Nexus 10, which has a far superior screen to the OG Note 10.1 and an identical screen with the 2014 edition, for half the cost.
3rd June 2014, 12:57 PM |#3  
fulltank's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Nexus 10 all the way if you are ok for wifi only and no sd card option.
3rd June 2014, 03:58 PM |#4  
fashion_live's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Messina
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulltank

Nexus 10 all the way if you are ok for wifi only and no sd card option.

Nexus 10 VS Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10


Tab Pro 10 340,00
4th June 2014, 08:48 AM |#5  
SpaceDye's Avatar
Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fashion_live

Nexus 10 VS Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10


Tab Pro 10 340,00

For what you're planning to use the tablet (social media, web browsing, video etc.) I'd still go for the Nexus, and spend the extra cash somewhere else. The Pro obviously has better specs, but it's also bloated with Samsung Touchwiz apps and features so the general performance is probably worse than that of the Nexus.
4th June 2014, 05:32 PM |#6  
the_game_master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
If you want the S-Pen go for the Note.

If you want a regular tablet (no pen support), go for the Nexus or the regular Galaxy Tab line. Really go for the Galaxy Tab line because the Nexus 10 is ancient and not even up to snuff anymore.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 10.1 General by ThreadRank