Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,571 Members 54,411 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sense 6 rom for hox

Tip us?

reubenvarghese1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Prompt Sense 6 rom for hox

I think that if the nexus 5 could get a sense 6 port from the htc one (m8) then even our hox can get the same but i havent heard of any development in this regard .It would be great if our talented Devs could port it cause i really liked the UI and im sure many will agree with me.I know it is not an easy task but the Devs are very much capable of accomplishing this task.Moreover we dont have a sense rom running beyond 4.2.Let me know what u think and if its possible.(some tegra issue exists i guess)

Mr Hofs
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 8132

DONATE TO ME
Like every other thread opened for this...it's not going to happen. Sense 6 will not see the daylight on the hox !

And this topic has been covered numerous times already, as a search would have pointed you to it !

ivicask
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 12328

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by reubenvarghese1 View Post
I think that if the nexus 5 could get a sense 6 port from the htc one (m8) then even our hox can get the same but i havent heard of any development in this regard .It would be great if our talented Devs could port it cause i really liked the UI and im sure many will agree with me.I know it is not an easy task but the Devs are very much capable of accomplishing this task.Moreover we dont have a sense rom running beyond 4.2.Let me know what u think and if its possible.(some tegra issue exists i guess)
Where are you taking this logic from?Nexus 5 is Qualcomm device and has support for kitkat, on other hand ONE X is tegra device and was abandoned by both Tegra and HTC.

So in short it will never ever happen, closes you can get to sense 6 is by flashing ViperX 4.1.0 which has some sense 6 parts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ivicask For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

high_voltage
Old
Thanks Meter 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivicask View Post
Where are you taking this logic from?Nexus 5 is Qualcomm device and has support for kitkat, on other hand ONE X is tegra device and was abandoned by both Tegra and HTC.

So in short it will never ever happen, closes you can get to sense 6 is by flashing ViperX 4.1.0 which has some sense 6 parts.
True and it rocks! <3
HTC one M8

Giorgos zografos
Old
Thanks Meter 0
The galaxy nexus has TI omap processor and still runs kit kat, everything is possible

Mr Hofs
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 8132

DONATE TO ME
You don't understand......it's not possible due to the tegra !

ivicask
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 12328

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giorgos zografos View Post
The galaxy nexus has TI omap processor and still runs kit kat, everything is possible
And HOX is running AOSP kitkat, whats your point?Does Galaxy nexus runs full sense 6 port?

Manchue
Old
Thanks Meter 2
ViperX 4.1.0 is your best bet if you can download it

I sure as hell can't

aleksandar.1
Old
Thanks Meter 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchue View Post
ViperX 4.1.0 is your best bet if you can download it

I sure as hell can't
Try this?
https://yadi.sk/d/1_qCC5z8RvVkv
Thanks goes to @meat_hooligan for this download link!
limits exist only in your mind...