Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,116 Members 47,677 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Should I buy it?

Tip us?

Turmnippel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Should I buy it?

So I was looking for a partner for my Nexus 7 and somebody recomended me this phone
Are there any good custom roms with active display? And how is the battery life on this phone?
Thanks in advance!

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk

hbk.vix
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turmnippel View Post
So I was looking for a partner for my Nexus 7 and somebody recomended me this phone
Are there any good custom roms with active display? And how is the battery life on this phone?
Thanks in advance!

Definitely recommend this phone.. If you're looking for a phone with a keyboard, then look no further. There are awesome ROMs which have been cooked by an awesome member REV3NT3CH. Battery life with custom ROMs are pretty awesome.. Something between 20 to 40 hours depending on your usage. Would definitely recommend this phone to any keyboard lover..
The Following User Says Thank You to hbk.vix For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Turmnippel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbk.vix View Post
Definitely recommend this phone.. If you're looking for a phone with a keyboard, then look no further. There are awesome ROMs which have been cooked by an awesome member REV3NT3CH. Battery life with custom ROMs are pretty awesome.. Something between 20 to 40 hours depending on your usage. Would definitely recommend this phone to any keyboard lover..
The phone seems pretty nice.. the only issue is getting it to Germany without huge shipping and taxes..

REV3NT3CH
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1371

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turmnippel View Post
The phone seems pretty nice.. the only issue is getting it to Germany without huge shipping and taxes..

Some of my ROMs do also have active display...I also use an extended battery which I believe I got shipped from Germany lol that makes it last even longer...I've had over 4 days on it once without it dying or rebooting on me

Sent from my L1QU1D S3 using xda app
☢ Samsung Galaxy SIII ☢
Rom: [4.4.3] [Official] LiquidSmooth v3.1 Kernel: Deathly 1.6 Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0
☢ Samsung Relay 4g ☢
Rom: [4.4.3] [Official] LiquidSmooth v3.1 Kernel: B14CKB1RD Recovery:TWRP 2.7.0.0
☢ HTC REZOUND ☢
HBOOT: 2.28, Unlocked, S-Off, 2.23.10.0123r/2.23.10.0124r radios Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0 (Masque Of The Red Death)

Donations are never expected but are greatly appreciated