Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Should I buy it?

OP Turmnippel

2nd June 2014, 09:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

29 posts
So I was looking for a partner for my Nexus 7 and somebody recomended me this phone
Are there any good custom roms with active display? And how is the battery life on this phone?
Thanks in advance!

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk
3rd June 2014, 08:25 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 12

48 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turmnippel

So I was looking for a partner for my Nexus 7 and somebody recomended me this phone
Are there any good custom roms with active display? And how is the battery life on this phone?
Thanks in advance!

Definitely recommend this phone.. If you're looking for a phone with a keyboard, then look no further. There are awesome ROMs which have been cooked by an awesome member REV3NT3CH. Battery life with custom ROMs are pretty awesome.. Something between 20 to 40 hours depending on your usage. Would definitely recommend this phone to any keyboard lover..
The Following User Says Thank You to hbk.vix For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2014, 01:03 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

29 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbk.vix

Definitely recommend this phone.. If you're looking for a phone with a keyboard, then look no further. There are awesome ROMs which have been cooked by an awesome member REV3NT3CH. Battery life with custom ROMs are pretty awesome.. Something between 20 to 40 hours depending on your usage. Would definitely recommend this phone to any keyboard lover..

The phone seems pretty nice.. the only issue is getting it to Germany without huge shipping and taxes..

4th June 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Oroville
Thanks Meter: 5,001

2,779 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turmnippel

The phone seems pretty nice.. the only issue is getting it to Germany without huge shipping and taxes..

Some of my ROMs do also have active display...I also use an extended battery which I believe I got shipped from Germany lol that makes it last even longer...I've had over 4 days on it once without it dying or rebooting on me

Sent from my L1QU1D S3 using xda app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread