Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

[Q] Cannot mount /data

OP brajesh0201

1st June 2014, 08:06 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 317

691 posts
hey
in philz recovery, in wipe options select - clean to install new rom
the goto tab 3 7.0 area get svelte rom , you need to put it on removable microsd with card reader [get one]
the put card back in tab reboot to recovery and flash, firmware updates aren't always good or necessary,
odin should be a last option. stay calm [use the force] and good luck
4th June 2014, 07:03 PM   |  #12  
Flag @my home
Thanks Meter: 96

317 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brajesh0201

Hi Guys,

i am using samsung galaxy tab 3 sm-t210 model 7.0 wifi ..

i tried to flash the custom rom and followed the instruction in this forum http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2754479

I have follwed the instructions from this forum http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2437219 for an custom recovery and tried to flash the rom ...

when rebooted i am stuck up with an android screen for an hour..

later i downloaded the stock firm and flashed the firm with odin3.09 but now i am stuck up with samsung logo for an hour....

flashed twpr recovery and tried to install custom rom i am getting an E:/cannot mount /data error and i cam not able to flash any of the roms ,

experts please help me

here is the solution of your prob, i font it in the lt02 Thread

bierma32

Post#352 and following Posts.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=53154386
Quote:

Originally Posted by*jstath1972*

In the first attempt i made a dalvik cache, cache, system wiping. I installed the rom and made again a dalvik cache, cache wiping and reboot. Then was saying "no Root. Would you like to flash super user in to system?" and then nothing. I made re install for second time the same rom zip with the default "Factory Reset" and everything went fine. Weird ha ? I also use TWRP 2.7.0.0 .*
I hope to help.*

Its funny its only work when you factory reset, My guess would be that something wrong with twrp or updater script.*

Maybe @gr8nole*will know more bout this issue.*

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Last edited by bierma32; 4th June 2014 at 07:08 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread