Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] plz help me

OP r0ngm0sal

4th June 2014, 12:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
My samsung galaxy chat is not opening...... When i press the power button the phone is started but stuked at the samsung screen....... Nothing happens after that..... I dont know what is the problm..... Can ny one help me......
Last edited by r0ngm0sal; 4th June 2014 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Rong qustion
4th June 2014, 05:17 PM   |  #2  
Flag Agra
Thanks Meter: 1

29 posts
More
What is your device model?

Sent from my C2104 using XDA Free mobile app
4th June 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #3  
Quote:

My samsung galaxy chat is not opening...... When i press the power button the phone is started but stuked at the samsung screen....... Nothing happens after that..... I dont know what is the problm..... Can ny one help me......

are you able to get into download mode? if so i would try to flash stock rom, you can download whatever country your rom is from here http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ and if you need help i can walk you through it.

Quote:

What is your device model?

if you read his OP it says he has a Samsung Galaxy chat, if you google the device you can see what the model number is....
4th June 2014, 06:00 PM   |  #4  
Flag Agra
Thanks Meter: 1

29 posts
More
Quote:

if you read his OP it says he has a Samsung Galaxy chat, if you google the device you can see what the model number is....

Oh, sorry lol, I thought he was talking about his chat app. The one's samsung devices come preloaded with.

4th June 2014, 09:39 PM   |  #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpit4

Oh, sorry lol, I thought he was talking about his chat app. The one's samsung devices come preloaded with.

oh i see, i have never seen that app, i see how that could have been confusing, i have only older samsung phones so never got it i guess.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread