No registration required

[Q] Display problem

OP sadece12

29th May 2014, 08:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
hey,
i had a broken screen, so i bought a new one and replaced it. as i tested it out, the display worked just with usb cable in. after i pluged everything in, the display worked normaly. then i build the phone together and i was happy over the new wonderful display. A few minutes later, the display startet to flicker. i pluged it in to charge and the display stoped working... i first thought it was the cable, witch wasnt pluged in. but as i opened again, i relised that is was pluged in good and when i press the power button there is a small unobtrusive reaktion. a realy dark white for a short time (i have an old tv off-switch). hmm is my new display broken? or am i doing something wrong. PLS tell me that i am doing something wrong and that my display is fine. eek: i am rly scared at the moment...

sadece
(sry for my english)

Edit: AHH i forgot that the Display did some crazy noise as it startet to flicker...
Last edited by sadece12; 29th May 2014 at 08:50 PM. Reason: forgot something
2nd June 2014, 10:10 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadece12

hey,
i had a broken screen, so i bought a new one and replaced it. as i tested it out, the display worked just with usb cable in. after i pluged everything in, the display worked normaly. then i build the phone together and i was happy over the new wonderful display. A few minutes later, the display startet to flicker. i pluged it in to charge and the display stoped working... i first thought it was the cable, witch wasnt pluged in. but as i opened again, i relised that is was pluged in good and when i press the power button there is a small unobtrusive reaktion. a realy dark white for a short time (i have an old tv off-switch). hmm is my new display broken? or am i doing something wrong. PLS tell me that i am doing something wrong and that my display is fine. eek: i am rly scared at the moment...

sadece
(sry for my english)

Edit: AHH i forgot that the Display did some crazy noise as it startet to flicker...

Same problem help please
4th June 2014, 10:14 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 2

20 posts
Did you replace the digitizer or the actual screen?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread