Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,354 Members 41,662 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][KITKAT 4.4.2] [Z2 STYLED][V1.0] [MINI PRO ONLY] [SMOOTH,FAST AND STABLE][links updated.......][27/05/2014]

Tip us?

Nani suchi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack4it View Post
Wonderfull Rom, please fix the Virtual/Physical Keyboard switch function because of this:

I saw that virtual keyboard wasn't appearing so I deactivated physical keyboard. Physical Keyboard and Virtual Keyboard now works together but when I tap on a text field the virtual keyboard still appears even if my physical keyboard is out (and fill the screen). This makes annoing the use of the physical keyboard.

Anyway great work, thank you
im working on that...ill try to fix that in nwxt release....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nani suchi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Dr. Joy Das
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Camera app provided in 2nd post is awesome. But for some reason only resolution provided is 1280*720. Can you please make it to 5mp..?
Apart from this your rom is great

Nani suchi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Joy Das View Post
Camera app provided in 2nd post is awesome. But for some reason only resolution provided is 1280*720. Can you please make it to 5mp..?
Apart from this your rom is great
In camera settings. .untick wide screen option...ull get 5mp resolutin in above resolutin settng
The Following User Says Thank You to Nani suchi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fangweile
Old
Thanks Meter 22
I have installed this rom in my mini pro and working fine until this morning my speaker sound suddenly disappear. I can't hear any sound in my loudspeaker. So i just reflashed from stock ics but still i have a sound problem. When i play music, there is no sound in loudspeaker then suddenly it produce sound then disappear again.

It is my first time to install kitkat and i don't know what is wrong. Sounds working good in headset but no sound in xmp's loudspeaker.

Any suggestions?

| Device: SK17i |
| zelly cream 6.0 |
| Kernel: stock kernel |

Thanks a lot to all the DEVS. Keep up the good work..

evil.demon_s
Old
Thanks Meter 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by fangweile View Post
I have installed this rom in my mini pro and working fine until this morning my speaker sound suddenly disappear. I can't hear any sound in my loudspeaker. So i just reflashed from stock ics but still i have a sound problem. When i play music, there is no sound in loudspeaker then suddenly it produce sound then disappear again.

It is my first time to install kitkat and i don't know what is wrong. Sounds working good in headset but no sound in xmp's loudspeaker.

Any suggestions?
Enter cwm
Format everything system, data
And then flash official ics ftf using flashtools n den check your loudspeaker
If still its giving problem then mostly it wuld b an hardware issue

Sent from my Xperia Live with Walkman using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
If this post is helpful for you , Hit "Thanks" button

| Live with Walkman™ White |
| Honamify v3 |
The Following User Says Thank You to evil.demon_s For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fangweile
Old
(Last edited by fangweile; 1st June 2014 at 07:43 AM.) Reason: problem solve
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil.demon_s View Post
Enter cwm
Format everything system, data
And then flash official ics ftf using flashtools n den check your loudspeaker
If still its giving problem then mostly it wuld b an hardware issue

Sent from my Xperia Live with Walkman using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Already tried but no luck. Even flashing stock gb doest help. One thing, when i adjusting the voice call volume, i can hear the music playing. It is playing in the voice call speaker but still suddenly disappear. I don't think its a hardware problem cause it still produces sound but just disappear.

edit:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know what is the cause of the problem but i have reinstalled again this rom and luckily the sound in my speaker is back. I then restore my ics backup and volla.... my loudspeaker is again boosting in xloud. I am nervous and worried that I have broke my speaker but thanks it got fixed. Thanks evil.demon for trying to help. much appreciated.

| Device: SK17i |
| zelly cream 6.0 |
| Kernel: stock kernel |

Thanks a lot to all the DEVS. Keep up the good work..

barcelona7
Old
Thanks Meter 3
is there any solution for the physical keyboard lights???

asharamore
Old
(Last edited by asharamore; 4th June 2014 at 10:29 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Cloud Search Z2 Camera and Phones dial up Applications

Can the following applications like in xperia-Z2?
- Camera/Cybershot
- Phone / dial up

Is there any such application in this ROM?

because I see the camera features and phone dial up is very standard , still like an official CM 11,

AIPHEE
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default Awesome ROM

Hi, the ROM is great, i just have four issues with it.

- The camera sucks, it has adds and panorama causes force close, could you add the default from xperia mini pro?
- HW Keyboard back-light does not work
- SW keyboard doesnt show up
- Some software like user guide and so on is just balast, i had to remove it with link2sd

If this will be fixed, rom will be perfect