Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,426 Members 53,810 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][3.0+][FREE] Another Bass Booster.

Tip us?

AmatuerAppDeveloper
Old
(Last edited by AmatuerAppDeveloper; 26th May 2014 at 06:37 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default [APP][3.0+][FREE] Another Bass Booster.

This is yet another bass booster for Android!

As there's a LOT of Bass Boosters on the PlayStore, i spent most of my attention on the look of the app as a lot of the other ones don't really look that nice so yeah, it's more visual than anything but don't get me wrong, it still does what it's supposed to, without any problems whatsoever.

If i had to warn you about anything, it's that, i don't know how it behaves on phone's with Custom ROM's.

The app consists of a slider for the BASS and a slider for the volume, so just like the others, you can adjust both the the volume and the BASS.

Also as a nice little touch, the higher the bass, the more of the headphones you see! the headphones also acts as a slider so you can control the bass with that as well.

So i guess in some ways, it's different to all the others

Enjoy!!

If you could leave a little rate and review to help move the app along, then that would be awesome, if you do and want a rate and review in return then just let me know.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...herbassbooster

AmatuerAppDeveloper
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
It's also had an update today and will probably have a few more with in a few weeks.

edisile
Old
Thanks Meter 720
You could have tried to create a sound mod or an equalizer... As you said there are many bass boosters on play store, plus this kind of software is stupid making the sound unbalanced. If you'd put all this care to visual detail into a decent equalizer you would get much many downloads. P.S. if your avatar is also the icon of the app you should change it. The way it's right now looks like you're boosting the mid frequencies

AmatuerAppDeveloper
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by edisile View Post
You could have tried to create a sound mod or an equalizer... As you said there are many bass boosters on play store, plus this kind of software is stupid making the sound unbalanced. If you'd put all this care to visual detail into a decent equalizer you would get much many downloads. P.S. if your avatar is also the icon of the app you should change it. The way it's right now looks like you're boosting the mid frequencies
Well i already have an equalizer, i just fancied doing the bass booster after i had a little image in my head of what i wanted it to look like and quite a lot of people have said they wanted something to boost the bass on their headphones and although my equalizer has a bass booster, i thought some might like a bass and volume only app,.

Yeah with the avatar, i only really chose it because it was the only relatively decent image i could use at the time, i did have a feeling that someone would say something about it at some point :L I will change it some time soon though.

Thanks for the comment by the way

AmatuerAppDeveloper
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
1.3 - Removed upgrade message

1.2 - Added a shortcut to Ad-Free version