FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][AOSP][4.4.2] LiquidSmooth Tease

1,745 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,967
 
Post Reply Email Thread
19th April 2014, 05:16 AM |#11  
TheWizKid95's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 83
 
Donate to Me
More
This post breaks so many rules all at once

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
 
19th April 2014, 06:47 AM |#12  
Root-Maniac's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SO. Cali.
Thanks Meter: 717
 
Donate to Me
More
Can't wait!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th April 2014, 05:54 PM |#13  
deadman96385's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Saint Paul, Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 5,967
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWizKid95

This post breaks so many rules all at once

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

How does it break any rules?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deadman96385 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deadman96385 Ad-Free
23rd April 2014, 05:59 AM |#14  
Account currently disabled
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
How does it break any rules? Explain.
24th April 2014, 11:03 AM |#15  
krabappel2548's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Zichem
Thanks Meter: 16,227
 
Donate to Me
More
Op: you have sources on Github already or not? I'm working on Z2 cm now and also having some issues. Maybe your device tree can help me a bit especially for the wifi part

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app
26th April 2014, 10:29 PM |#16  
disturbd1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
To clarify, is this the only known AOSP based ROM in the works for the AT&T M8 as of right now? Thinking about getting this phone, and would be very interested in running AOSP.
26th April 2014, 10:37 PM |#17  
deadman96385's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Saint Paul, Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 5,967
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krabappel2548

Op: you have sources on Github already or not? I'm working on Z2 cm now and also having some issues. Maybe your device tree can help me a bit especially for the wifi part

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app

Yes we do they are based on the unoffical cm tree





Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbd1

To clarify, is this the only known AOSP based ROM in the works for the AT&T M8 as of right now? Thinking about getting this phone, and would be very interested in running AOSP.

Cm, liquid and crom have plans only c rom has posted but they all have the same issues.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
1st May 2014, 11:53 PM |#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Any Progress?
Hey just wondering what is the progress?
6th May 2014, 10:40 PM |#19  
Masterguy635's Avatar
Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyblazer149

Hey just wondering what is the progress?

+1
5th June 2014, 12:13 AM |#20  
DirtyDroidX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 257
 
More
Wonder when liquid is going to rear his head? I've already ported this >>>>
Just need to fix some issues.

Tapped from my M8.

~⊙~ It's okay to tap thanks ~⊙~
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DirtyDroidX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DirtyDroidX Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes