Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,506 Members 39,207 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][How To] S4 S-View Clock Font ★New Fonts★ 03/06

Tip us?

A.db
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thx.

filipelima27
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldmethod View Post
New font added to OP
Hi man. Can you create a font for the lockscreen clock or only for clock in s-view cover? For kitkat i9505

coldmethod
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 983
Quote:
Originally Posted by filipelima27 View Post
Hi man. Can you create a font for the lockscreen clock or only for clock in s-view cover? For kitkat i9505
The lock screen clock is a set of images in system\app\KeyguardSPlannerWidget.apk I had a play with them when looking for the S-View font,but I don't use the lock-screen so I didn't continue making them.

If there were enough requests and I had time, I would consider making them. But by looking at the thanks count in the OP this tells me that not too many people care for the mod. Making these things is time consuming and if the appreciation isn't there I couldn't be bothered, unless I'm making them for myself of course.

But by all means have a look yourself, if you have image editing experience it's pretty easy.
If I or anyone else has helped you, press the button, it costs nothing, and to me is better than a donation.

"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out" - Bill Hicks
The Following User Says Thank You to coldmethod For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kdio
Old
Thanks Meter 2,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldmethod View Post
I couldn't be bothered
Seems that another brazilian is annoying you

Just the nick ... must be.

EDIT: @filipelima27 aren't you ?

The Following User Says Thank You to Kdio For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

filipelima27
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdio View Post
Seems that another brazilian is annoying you

Just the nick ... must be.

EDIT: @filipelima27 aren't you ?

Hi man. Hahahaha im from brazil yet. Goiania-go.

Amazing to see a brazilian who have a notable sucess here. I use your mod and never see this is a create of brazilian guy. I send a pm for you to talk portuguese and take a lot of experience. Congrats
The Following User Says Thank You to filipelima27 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]