[Q] Android Revolution 7.0 and no LTE

3rd June 2014, 02:22 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oklahoma
Thanks Meter: 2

173 posts
More
I flashed Android revolution today selected At&t during the install and i have data i just dont seem to have LTE anymore and my "4g" is super slow. Is this a radio issue?
3rd June 2014, 02:58 AM   |  #2  
Flag Somewhere in Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 203

970 posts
More
Installing the rom (As I have the same), does not update your firmware nor your radios. Go over to the international thread and search the ARHD thread ...ya might get a faster answer there. Are you referring to the LTE symbol being missing? If so, by selecting AT&T as your version, I believe it replaces the LTE icon up top for the bland old 4G that AT&T uses. Since I chose the international version, I have the neat little LTE icon up top!
Last edited by Tower1972; 3rd June 2014 at 03:00 AM.
3rd June 2014, 09:57 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 67

473 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tower1972

Installing the rom (As I have the same), does not update your firmware nor your radios. Go over to the international thread and search the ARHD thread ...ya might get a faster answer there. Are you referring to the LTE symbol being missing? If so, by selecting AT&T as your version, I believe it replaces the LTE icon up top for the bland old 4G that AT&T uses. Since I chose the international version, I have the neat little LTE icon up top!

Are you on the updated firmware? 1.54? How do you get to that point. I'm still on 1.12

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th June 2014, 12:25 AM   |  #4  
Flag Somewhere in Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 203

970 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsmith0731

Are you on the updated firmware? 1.54? How do you get to that point. I'm still on 1.12

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I did not flash any of the firmwares out there yet (the WWE is not recommended for US based carriers) but I did manually update my radios..I am on 1.16 for those and the 3.16 hboot. There is a way to get the ota but that requires the stock recovery reflashed after making a nandroid of your current setup, then taking the ota, rerooting and reinstalling custom recovery, and restoring your system from the backup if I remember correctly. That was too many steps for me just to update my radios lol
5th June 2014, 12:12 AM   |  #5  
Dayton, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 506

2,748 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemantig

I flashed Android revolution today selected At&t during the install and i have data i just dont seem to have LTE anymore and my "4g" is super slow. Is this a radio issue?

Go to setting>about>network and post a screen shot of that screen. My guess is that your "Mobile Network Type" us going to show LTE.
And what are you using to gauge the speed of your connection?

Here is a screen shot of mine. You can't go off of your signal indicator on your status bar

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Last edited by bkeaver; 5th June 2014 at 12:49 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread