Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,305 Members 44,950 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][.587][Both BL]Iced Bean 4.0 - The Perfect One [19-01-2014]

Tip us?
 
deepanshunamdeo
Old
#11  
deepanshunamdeo's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 53
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: nagpur
how to enter in cwm
normally inside zip there is boot.img which we have to flash usin fastboot then after restart we enter in cwm
 
Abigail
Old
(Last edited by Abigail; 21st February 2014 at 05:29 AM.)
#12  
Abigail's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 176
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepanshunamdeo View Post
how to enter in cwm
normally inside zip there is boot.img which we have to flash usin fastboot then after restart we enter in cwm
See this

Full a lot of how-to

Edit : This rom are ICS based. Flash back to original FW 4.0.4, root it and flash the CWM from that link.

Hope it can help u bro
My Phone : X10 Mini (E10i), Unlock Bootloader
ROM : MiniCM10-4.1.0 by nobodyAtall


My Wife's Phone : Xperia Pro (MK16i), Unlock Bootloader
ROM : [KitKat 4.4][CM11.0] LegacyXperia by mikeioannina
 
nilimahona
Old
#13  
nilimahona's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 780
Posts: 466
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Dhaka
To all Iced Bean fan's,
I hereby confirm the The Iced Bean ROM project for xperia 2011 HDPI series is officially dead. I've to sell my device cause it's display is faded & battery has weaken. still I'll continue support as much as i can & may be release new versions with minor updates. it's an honor working with you guyz. please pray for me & take care. your inspiration is the only ingredient which makes this project so far.thanks for your great support.
Device: Xperia Ray
Kernel: Lupus
ROM: Iced Bean
The Following User Says Thank You to nilimahona For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Abigail
Old
#14  
Abigail's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 176
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilimahona View Post
To all Iced Bean fan's,
I hereby confirm the The Iced Bean ROM project for xperia 2011 HDPI series is officially dead. I've to sell my device cause it's display is faded & battery has weaken. still I'll continue support as much as i can & may be release new versions with minor updates. it's an honor working with you guyz. please pray for me & take care. your inspiration is the only ingredient which makes this project so far.thanks for your great support.
Thanks dev, I really like your rom.
Take care bro~

Regards
My Phone : X10 Mini (E10i), Unlock Bootloader
ROM : MiniCM10-4.1.0 by nobodyAtall


My Wife's Phone : Xperia Pro (MK16i), Unlock Bootloader
ROM : [KitKat 4.4][CM11.0] LegacyXperia by mikeioannina
 
discours
Old
#15  
discours's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 116
Posts: 138
Join Date: Oct 2012

Hi my dear friend,
as the other's Iced bean's fans, I am sad to know that Iced Bean will not grow up any more. For 2 years, my Ray is perfectly stable and functional thanks to Iced Bean. It will be so smooth for a long time even Thank you for this great job

All the users know that you are a talented developer, respectful of their notices. But I would thank you for the moments together for exchanging ideas, for testing all your realizations, including those who were not diffused and who make my selfish happiness. Thank you for moments spent) to change the world, especially Bangladesh and France moreover, to laugh at numerous bugs of the other Roms - Ib was always completed!!-, to support me during the disease and to read my endless messages

If Iced Bean is a great rom, Nilimahona "est un grand bonhomme"
The Following User Says Thank You to discours For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nilimahona
Old
#16  
nilimahona's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 780
Posts: 466
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Dhaka
Quote:
Originally Posted by discours View Post

Hi my dear friend,
as the other's Iced bean's fans, I am sad to know that Iced Bean will not grow up any more. For 2 years, my Ray is perfectly stable and functional thanks to Iced Bean. It will be so smooth for a long time even Thank you for this great job

All the users know that you are a talented developer, respectful of their notices. But I would thank you for the moments together for exchanging ideas, for testing all your realizations, including those who were not diffused and who make my selfish happiness. Thank you for moments spent) to change the world, especially Bangladesh and France moreover, to laugh at numerous bugs of the other Roms - Ib was always completed!!-, to support me during the disease and to read my endless messages

If Iced Bean is a great rom, Nilimahona "est un grand bonhomme"
Me also enjoyed our time together & it'll be less if only i thank u for ur support. you were always the face of Iced Bean. & obviously Our journey has not stopped here. hopefully somewhere someday somewhere in xda someone will found Nilimahona & discours with a new project! Till then good luck to all users.
Device: Xperia Ray
Kernel: Lupus
ROM: Iced Bean
 
shareupload
Old
#17  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 30
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Lucknow
Default Thanks for the rom

Thank you dev for your effort
flashed your rom yesterday...... so far everything is smooth and stable
but i m unable to access sound enchancement on walkman, when i select sound enchancement walkman just hangs and nothing happens
i have xperia: pro with lupus kernel
thank you !
 
acidglory
Old
#18  
acidglory's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 390
Join Date: Mar 2010
guys...can somebody help me..i am used to root phone and flashing..but this is quite weired for me. my xperia pro looks find and already root and unlock bootloader.

my problem is cwm wont stick.i have to push it through script everytime i want to flash another rom.
and i cannot flash custom kernel using flashtool. it wont boot. have to flash stock kernel then boot.

how can i solve it?
tq
 
DooMaster
Old
#19  
DooMaster's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 74
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Puerto Montt
Thank you very much, I really miss this ROM, and a month ago I tested it and I love it. Really good work, all my grattitude to you mate. Using with Lupus kernel @1.6 ghz without any issue. Battery and performance are good (of course with some tweaking).

My only doubt is why the upper status bar suddenly change to another one with the clock at right and download speed? (x.x K/s). It's odd but when it happens, I cannot find how to revert it, only rebooting...

Best regards.
SE XperiaPro | Iced Bean 4.0 ROM | LuPuSv16 Kernel | 1.6 Ghz | 32 GB Class10 MicroSD
Motorola Atrix | AtrICS 2.0 ROM | Olympus 3.1.10 Kernel | 1.0 Ghz | 16 GB Class10 MicroSD
AT&T Tilt | Valentine 1.02 ROM | Clemsys 2.6.32 Kernel | 500 Mhz | 2 GB MicroSD

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes