Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Dead LG G2 Sprint

OP lolopopolo

5th June 2014, 12:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I have lg g2 sprint version. I have unlocked it by following a tutorial on youtube. On the ui there was a message that there is software update and i tapped to install it, but it was stuck on fastboot mode started udc_start() so i followed tutorial from a forum and fastfbooted boot aboot recovery and laf, but forgot to run fastboot reboot and turned off and on the phone. Now when I try to start the phone it shows the lg logo and after that only the led is flashing no matter if it's charging or not. Any ideas what to do? I have plugged it in to power it, but I am not sure whether it's charging now.

I can enter in download mode by pressing volume up and power button, but I don't have pc near me to try to flash to stock.
5th June 2014, 02:04 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolopopolo

I have lg g2 sprint version. I have unlocked it by following a tutorial on youtube. On the ui there was a message that there is software update and i tapped to install it, but it was stuck on fastboot mode started udc_start() so i followed tutorial from a forum and fastfbooted boot aboot recovery and laf, but forgot to run fastboot reboot and turned off and on the phone. Now when I try to start the phone it shows the lg logo and after that only the led is flashing no matter if it's charging or not. Any ideas what to do? I have plugged it in to power it, but I am not sure whether it's charging now.

I can enter in download mode by pressing volume up and power button, but I don't have pc near me to try to flash to stock.

The situation after a couple restarts is:
  • When I put to charge the lg logo appears and the led is flashing from yellow to blue
  • if I hold down and power button it says "Recovery mode. Loading..." and nothing happens
  • If I hold up and power button it enters download mode

Can I charge the phone in order to flash it to stock?

p.s. I am turning it off by holding the power button for ~20 sec
Last edited by lolopopolo; 5th June 2014 at 02:18 AM. Reason: add information
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread