Firefox OS Architecture and Collaboration Opportunities w/ Asa Dotzler – XDA:DevCon 2014

We were privileged to host many presentations … more

Unofficial Android 4.4 Lands on Three Mediatek Devices

For the last few years, devices with MTK systems-on-chip haven’t received much … more

MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

jasongwatts & ROM

OP sh0cksquatch

4th June 2014, 03:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 41

28 posts
Hello everyone!

(I having an relly good rom for the SM-T520. However I can't post to the Development area because I just made an account. I think people would like this rom a lot.)

However,
I saw that the user jasongwatts has a rom too for it. So, since I can't post there jasongwatts I wanted to ask you if you would consider joining hands with me and making possibly a team and combining our roms together to make an epic rom. What do you think? Good idea or not? I can give u my current one if you like to see how it is.
The Following User Says Thank You to sh0cksquatch For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th June 2014, 08:09 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

28 posts
Oh by the way, is there any other dev that would want to work with me for developing roms for the SM-T520?
5th June 2014, 12:14 AM   |  #3  
Flag Richmond
Thanks Meter: 382

559 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0cksquatch

Oh by the way, is there any other dev that would want to work with me for developing roms for the SM-T520?

Hey! I'm ik4evr2. (Previously known as ik4evr until I had account issues). I originally did start the SM-T520 rom thing but because of really bad account issues that happened twice I quit. But i've taken many precautions now & would love to collaborate with you to make a rom! I'm ready like right now if you are.

EDIT: By the way I saw that you were inviting jasongwatts. I'm cooling with making a team and working together. I think we all together could come up with a great rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shaheer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th June 2014, 12:21 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

28 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ik4evr2

Hey! I'm ik4evr2. (Previously known as ik4evr until I had account issues). I originally did start the SM-T520 rom thing but because of really bad account issues that happened twice I quit. But i've taken many precautions now & would love to collaborate with you to make a rom! I'm ready like right now if you are.

EDIT: By the way I saw that you were inviting jasongwatts. I'm cooling with making a team and working together. I think we all together could come up with a great rom.

Hey ik4evr2. I think it would be great for you to join our team! I just got in touch with jasongwatts and he says he would like to work together too. How about we start collaborating and see what we can get done?
5th June 2014, 02:13 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

28 posts
Well after a great chat ik4evr2 & I have complied something that I think we can release now! Together we call ourselfs Team Freeze. Sized at 711mb we think you're going to love this new rom!

Give us a bit and we will post it up. Well ik4evr will as I can't because I haven't had 10 posts. Almost there
5th June 2014, 02:15 AM   |  #6  
Flag Richmond
Thanks Meter: 382

559 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0cksquatch

Well after a great chat ik4evr2 & I have complied something that I think we can release now! Together we call ourselfs Team Freeze. Sized at 711mb we think you're going to love this new rom!

Give us a bit and we will post it up. Well ik4evr will as I can't because I haven't had 10 posts. Almost there

Yup! Great to be back and with a new person by my side I can guarantee you all will love this.
We have added things like aroma installer (thanks to sh0cksquatch) and much more.
5th June 2014, 02:48 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 3

15 posts
Woohoo! So glad to see you guys getting together and working on ROM's for this tablet. I come from a xoom that has been kept alive thanks to the devs running 4.4.2. I was hesitant on getting it due to the lack of people working on the 10.1.

Sent from my SM-T520 using XDA Premium HD app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread