Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,406 Members 41,894 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

jasongwatts & ROM

Tip us?
 
sh0cksquatch
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jun 2014
Default jasongwatts & ROM

Hello everyone!

(I having an relly good rom for the SM-T520. However I can't post to the Development area because I just made an account. I think people would like this rom a lot.)

However,
I saw that the user jasongwatts has a rom too for it. So, since I can't post there jasongwatts I wanted to ask you if you would consider joining hands with me and making possibly a team and combining our roms together to make an epic rom. What do you think? Good idea or not? I can give u my current one if you like to see how it is.
The Following User Says Thank You to sh0cksquatch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sh0cksquatch
Old
#2  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jun 2014
Oh by the way, is there any other dev that would want to work with me for developing roms for the SM-T520?
 
ik4evr2
Old
#3  
Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 59
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0cksquatch View Post
Oh by the way, is there any other dev that would want to work with me for developing roms for the SM-T520?
Hey! I'm ik4evr2. (Previously known as ik4evr until I had account issues). I originally did start the SM-T520 rom thing but because of really bad account issues that happened twice I quit. But i've taken many precautions now & would love to collaborate with you to make a rom! I'm ready like right now if you are.

EDIT: By the way I saw that you were inviting jasongwatts. I'm cooling with making a team and working together. I think we all together could come up with a great rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to ik4evr2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sh0cksquatch
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ik4evr2 View Post
Hey! I'm ik4evr2. (Previously known as ik4evr until I had account issues). I originally did start the SM-T520 rom thing but because of really bad account issues that happened twice I quit. But i've taken many precautions now & would love to collaborate with you to make a rom! I'm ready like right now if you are.

EDIT: By the way I saw that you were inviting jasongwatts. I'm cooling with making a team and working together. I think we all together could come up with a great rom.
Hey ik4evr2. I think it would be great for you to join our team! I just got in touch with jasongwatts and he says he would like to work together too. How about we start collaborating and see what we can get done?
 
sh0cksquatch
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jun 2014
Well after a great chat ik4evr2 & I have complied something that I think we can release now! Together we call ourselfs Team Freeze. Sized at 711mb we think you're going to love this new rom!

Give us a bit and we will post it up. Well ik4evr will as I can't because I haven't had 10 posts. Almost there
 
ik4evr2
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 59
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0cksquatch View Post
Well after a great chat ik4evr2 & I have complied something that I think we can release now! Together we call ourselfs Team Freeze. Sized at 711mb we think you're going to love this new rom!

Give us a bit and we will post it up. Well ik4evr will as I can't because I haven't had 10 posts. Almost there
Yup! Great to be back and with a new person by my side I can guarantee you all will love this.
We have added things like aroma installer (thanks to sh0cksquatch) and much more.
 
stevefromyellowstone
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 14
Join Date: Oct 2010
Woohoo! So glad to see you guys getting together and working on ROM's for this tablet. I come from a xoom that has been kept alive thanks to the devs running 4.4.2. I was hesitant on getting it due to the lack of people working on the 10.1.

Sent from my SM-T520 using XDA Premium HD app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Modernize Your Emails with Email Popup

SMS andHangouts messages likely won’t ever replace traditional Emails for more formal … more

Change Your Toast Notification Style with XToast

Android uses multipletypes of notifications. One of these isknown as a toast notification. … more

Port Sony Xperia Themes to CyanogenMod 11 with Ease

In addition the obvious proficiency with graphics, creating agood Android theme … more

Cell Phone SIM Unlock Bill Just Steps Away from President’s Desk

For all those who believe that Cinderella stories don’t actually … more