Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,406 Members 41,894 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

jasongwatts & ROM

Tip us?

sh0cksquatch
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Default jasongwatts & ROM

Hello everyone!

(I having an relly good rom for the SM-T520. However I can't post to the Development area because I just made an account. I think people would like this rom a lot.)

However,
I saw that the user jasongwatts has a rom too for it. So, since I can't post there jasongwatts I wanted to ask you if you would consider joining hands with me and making possibly a team and combining our roms together to make an epic rom. What do you think? Good idea or not? I can give u my current one if you like to see how it is.
The Following User Says Thank You to sh0cksquatch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sh0cksquatch
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Oh by the way, is there any other dev that would want to work with me for developing roms for the SM-T520?

ik4evr2
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0cksquatch View Post
Oh by the way, is there any other dev that would want to work with me for developing roms for the SM-T520?
Hey! I'm ik4evr2. (Previously known as ik4evr until I had account issues). I originally did start the SM-T520 rom thing but because of really bad account issues that happened twice I quit. But i've taken many precautions now & would love to collaborate with you to make a rom! I'm ready like right now if you are.

EDIT: By the way I saw that you were inviting jasongwatts. I'm cooling with making a team and working together. I think we all together could come up with a great rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to ik4evr2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sh0cksquatch
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ik4evr2 View Post
Hey! I'm ik4evr2. (Previously known as ik4evr until I had account issues). I originally did start the SM-T520 rom thing but because of really bad account issues that happened twice I quit. But i've taken many precautions now & would love to collaborate with you to make a rom! I'm ready like right now if you are.

EDIT: By the way I saw that you were inviting jasongwatts. I'm cooling with making a team and working together. I think we all together could come up with a great rom.
Hey ik4evr2. I think it would be great for you to join our team! I just got in touch with jasongwatts and he says he would like to work together too. How about we start collaborating and see what we can get done?

sh0cksquatch
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Well after a great chat ik4evr2 & I have complied something that I think we can release now! Together we call ourselfs Team Freeze. Sized at 711mb we think you're going to love this new rom!

Give us a bit and we will post it up. Well ik4evr will as I can't because I haven't had 10 posts. Almost there

ik4evr2
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh0cksquatch View Post
Well after a great chat ik4evr2 & I have complied something that I think we can release now! Together we call ourselfs Team Freeze. Sized at 711mb we think you're going to love this new rom!

Give us a bit and we will post it up. Well ik4evr will as I can't because I haven't had 10 posts. Almost there
Yup! Great to be back and with a new person by my side I can guarantee you all will love this.
We have added things like aroma installer (thanks to sh0cksquatch) and much more.

stevefromyellowstone
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Woohoo! So glad to see you guys getting together and working on ROM's for this tablet. I come from a xoom that has been kept alive thanks to the devs running 4.4.2. I was hesitant on getting it due to the lack of people working on the 10.1.

Sent from my SM-T520 using XDA Premium HD app