Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,915 Members 44,422 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Anyone having same problem
yes 0 0%
no 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

[Q] Sumebody Please Help.In a big Mess

Tip us?
 
rahuld41
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: kolkata
Exclamation [Q] Sumebody Please Help.In a big Mess

I own Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos GT-S6802.I already rooted this phone and was using a custom ROM.Accidentally I formatted my phone OS and all the data of my phone through CWM by pressing Volume up Key+Home Key+Power Button. Now whenever i turn my phone on it shows SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE DUOS GT-S6802 and the screen freezes.

Failure to detect phone on connection with computer is also now a constant botheration.Neither the phone nor the mass storage is getting detected.

Please suggest me how m i gonna load an OS in my device
 
aditya.kamble
Old
#2  
aditya.kamble's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 105
Join Date: May 2013
Location: India
Lightbulb Mount SD Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahuld41 View Post
I own Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos GT-S6802.I already rooted this phone and was using a custom ROM.Accidentally I formatted my phone OS and all the data of my phone through CWM by pressing Volume up Key+Home Key+Power Button. Now whenever i turn my phone on it shows SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE DUOS GT-S6802 and the screen freezes.

Failure to detect phone on connection with computer is also now a constant botheration.Neither the phone nor the mass storage is getting detected.

Please suggest me how m i gonna load an OS in my device
Put your flashable ROM Zip file in sdcard and mount sd card through cwm as option in cwm
and flash the rom
 
Vaibhav Chauhan
Old
#3  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 128
Posts: 755
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Dahod, Gujarat
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahuld41 View Post
I own Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos GT-S6802.I already rooted this phone and was using a custom ROM.Accidentally I formatted my phone OS and all the data of my phone through CWM by pressing Volume up Key+Home Key+Power Button. Now whenever i turn my phone on it shows SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE DUOS GT-S6802 and the screen freezes.

Failure to detect phone on connection with computer is also now a constant botheration.Neither the phone nor the mass storage is getting detected.

Please suggest me how m i gonna load an OS in my device
have you take the nandroid backup before flashing custom rom
if you have it and you are able to turn on cwm recovery then apply it
PHONE;- Samsung galaxy s duos gt-s7562
OS:- Android ICS 4.0.4
BASEBAND VERSION:- S7562DDBMJ1
BUILD NO:- IMM76I.S7562XXBMJ1

Guides by me

...PRESS THANKS IF I HELP YOU...
.
 
rahuld41
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: kolkata
Exclamation That is not possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya.kamble View Post
Put your flashable ROM Zip file in sdcard and mount sd card through cwm as option in cwm
and flash the rom
"Thanks a ton for replying..and the thing is i can't do that what u suggested because i formatted the phone mass storage. that means CWM is also got deleted because CWM was in my phone memory..and CWM works only wen i put it in my phone memory..secondly i don't have partition between sdcard and phone mass storage.

First of all i have to put CWM in my phone memory because in recovery mode my phone can't detect my memory card..
 
rahuld41
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: kolkata
Exclamation na.....forgot to do that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan View Post
have you take the nandroid backup before flashing custom rom
if you have it and you are able to turn on cwm recovery then apply it
Thanks a lot for replying...
i have CWM and custom rom in my memory card.but the prob is in recovery mode phone cannot read memory card.so i have to copy CWM and Custom Rom in phone mass storage And i can't able to do that because my phone is not booting up the OS, as the result my computer is unable to detect the mobile.. As i mentioned earlier that i formatted my phone mass storage by CWM and in this process CWM got deleted from the phone mass storage too.
 
Vaibhav Chauhan
Old
#6  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 128
Posts: 755
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Dahod, Gujarat
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahuld41 View Post
Thanks a lot for replying...
i have CWM and custom rom in my memory card.but the prob is in recovery mode phone cannot read memory card.so i have to copy CWM and Custom Rom in phone mass storage And i can't able to do that because my phone is not booting up the OS, as the result my computer is unable to detect the mobile.. As i mentioned earlier that i formatted my phone mass storage by CWM and in this process CWM got deleted from the phone mass storage too.
are you able to on download mode?
cwm is flashable using odin not by just copying it into phone memory
flash the odin first using odin in download mode
i think your phone will be detectable in download mode
PHONE;- Samsung galaxy s duos gt-s7562
OS:- Android ICS 4.0.4
BASEBAND VERSION:- S7562DDBMJ1
BUILD NO:- IMM76I.S7562XXBMJ1

Guides by me

...PRESS THANKS IF I HELP YOU...
.
 
rahuld41
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: kolkata
Question Makes detection sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan View Post
are you able to on download mode?
cwm is flashable using odin not by just copying it into phone memory
flash the odin first using odin in download mode
i think your phone will be detectable in download mode
When i go to odin mode and connect my computer with my mobile then my computer makes a detection sound but it doesn't show what it is detecting and i don't know anything about ODIN mode so can u please send me the procedure what to do..

Because its showing downloading but i don't know what and from where it is downloading....
 
Vaibhav Chauhan
Old
#8  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 128
Posts: 755
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Dahod, Gujarat
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahuld41 View Post
When i go to odin mode and connect my computer with my mobile then my computer makes a detection sound but it doesn't show what it is detecting and i don't know anything about ODIN mode so can u please send me the procedure what to do..

Because its showing downloading but i don't know what and from where it is downloading....
this thread is for s duos but procexure is same for ace duos just use your recovery file
look at the topic how to install cwm recovery

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2644462
PHONE;- Samsung galaxy s duos gt-s7562
OS:- Android ICS 4.0.4
BASEBAND VERSION:- S7562DDBMJ1
BUILD NO:- IMM76I.S7562XXBMJ1

Guides by me

...PRESS THANKS IF I HELP YOU...
.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vaibhav Chauhan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rahuld41
Old
#9  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: kolkata
Talking Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan View Post
this thread is for s duos but procexure is same for ace duos just use your recovery file
look at the topic how to install cwm recovery

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2644462

Thanks everybody for all your suggestions. My phone is working fine now. Flashed through ODIN mode..Thanks again
 
Vaibhav Chauhan
Old
#10  
Vaibhav Chauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 128
Posts: 755
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Dahod, Gujarat
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahuld41 View Post
Thanks everybody for all your suggestions. My phone is working fine now. Flashed through ODIN mode..Thanks again
juat press thanx button
and always available for help
PHONE;- Samsung galaxy s duos gt-s7562
OS:- Android ICS 4.0.4
BASEBAND VERSION:- S7562DDBMJ1
BUILD NO:- IMM76I.S7562XXBMJ1

Guides by me

...PRESS THANKS IF I HELP YOU...
.

The Following User Says Thank You to Vaibhav Chauhan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...