Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,412 Members 45,151 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

can receive email but not send

Tip us?

mxgregg
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default can receive email but not send

All of a sudden I can't send emails on both my Yahoo account and my Gmail account. I did a battery pull, restarted, signed out and then signed in again. I then deleted my yahoo account and now when I try to install it I get this message: (cannot safely connect to server) Any ideas why both email accounts would have the same problem? Verizon Galaxy S4 SCH-i545 4.2.2 ME7

joshm.1219
Old
Thanks Meter 1187
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxgregg View Post
All of a sudden I can't send emails on both my Yahoo account and my Gmail account. I did a battery pull, restarted, signed out and then signed in again. I then deleted my yahoo account and now when I try to install it I get this message: (cannot safely connect to server) Any ideas why both email accounts would have the same problem? Verizon Galaxy S4 SCH-i545 4.2.2 ME7
Have you updated your email apps recently? Might have to uninstall updates for those apps in app manager since you're a couple android versions behind

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2848/11738368925_6e7dbef510_o.png
  • CARRIER: Verizon
  • PHONE: Samsung S4
  • CASE: Otterbox Defender modded to fit Anker 7800mah battery
  • BOOTLOADER: MDK, loki bypass
  • RECOVERY: TWRP 2.7.x
  • KERNEL: Ktoonsez with Project Icarus profile and Hydra script
  • ROM: Eclipse TW 4.4
  • LAUNCHER & MODS: Google Now launcher with XGEL settings, GravityBox, Heads Up notifications, & Android L navbar
The Following User Says Thank You to joshm.1219 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]