Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Stock Firmware!!

OP fdavila17

4th June 2014, 12:21 PM   |  #1  
fdavila17's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 68
 
1,198 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Guys I need a copy of the 4.1.1 and 4.3 stock roms!! Ive tried plenty of links but none seem to work... any of you guys have a copy please? Im in a hurry... Thanks in advance

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Free mobile app
4th June 2014, 05:05 PM   |  #2  
Double0EK's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 910
 
2,127 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Here's a link to some firmwares.
Doesn't have 4.3 tho.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2102380
4th June 2014, 05:12 PM   |  #3  
fdavila17's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 68
 
1,198 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double0EK

Here's a link to some firmwares.
Doesn't have 4.3 tho.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2102380

Yea ive tried them before but they doesnt seem to work for me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Free mobile app
4th June 2014, 08:20 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 454
 
557 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdavila17

Guys I need a copy of the 4.1.1 and 4.3 stock roms!! Ive tried plenty of links but none seem to work... any of you guys have a copy please? Im in a hurry... Thanks in advance

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Free mobile app

Just go to sammobile.com. You have to register, but it's free.
4th June 2014, 08:37 PM   |  #5  
Double0EK's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 910
 
2,127 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Once youve upgraded to 4.3 (by OTA or Odin or Kies) im not certain you can flash anything below that. So you'll need to find the MK7 Firmware (sammmobile) and use that.
4th June 2014, 08:49 PM   |  #6  
Coug76's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag East of Seattle
Thanks Meter: 803
 
2,049 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double0EK

Once youve upgraded to 4.3 (by OTA or Odin or Kies) im not certain you can flash anything below that. So you'll need to find the MK7 Firmware (sammmobile) and use that.

No odin for pre-4.3 roms after the knox bootloader is installed. Odin will puke as it tries to install the older bootloader.

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement
5th June 2014, 01:14 AM   |  #7  
fdavila17's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 68
 
1,198 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
The problem is my computer broke!! So I need a zip to flash.... and on sam there are tar files

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Free mobile app
5th June 2014, 01:57 AM   |  #8  
Double0EK's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 910
 
2,127 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Does the phone boot? If it does then you can use Mobile Odin to flash a firmware.

If you have a custom recovery then you can flash a Rom.
5th June 2014, 02:38 AM   |  #9  
fdavila17's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 68
 
1,198 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double0EK

Does the phone boot? If it does then you can use Mobile Odin to flash a firmware.

If you have a custom recovery then you can flash a Rom.

Yes im using an att rom right now and my phone is running fine... I just want to go back to stock since im gonna be exchanging phones tomorrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Free mobile app
5th June 2014, 05:54 AM   |  #10  
Coug76's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag East of Seattle
Thanks Meter: 803
 
2,049 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdavila17

Yes im using an att rom right now and my phone is running fine... I just want to go back to stock since im gonna be exchanging phones tomorrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Free mobile app

Mobile odin will work for but won't touch your bootloader. You can use the tar files from sammobile easily.

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes