Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] LG Mobile Support Tool won't recognize LG E977

OP gibaqueiroz

4th June 2014, 05:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Hello buddies,

I'm trying to going back to STOCK ROM on my LG E977 (brazilian version), but without success. I've tried using the recover option on LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL, flashing kdz files with R&D Tool, using the offline way to flash kdz with R&D Tool, BUT all of these did not work because my phone won't recognize by the program. I reinstalled all the drivers more than once, tried to to this in another computer, but it failed. I know how to enter in download mode, forgot to tell. 4 months ago I installed the STOCK ROM using the LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL, but now I can't.

Right now I'm using the last stable version of Cyanogen with Clock Work Mod installed.

Does anyone have any suggestion to help me?

Thank you.
4th June 2014, 06:04 AM   |  #2  
hasan4791's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 370
 
1,078 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibaqueiroz

Hello buddies,

I'm trying to going back to STOCK ROM on my LG E977 (brazilian version), but without success. I've tried using the recover option on LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL, flashing kdz files with R&D Tool, using the offline way to flash kdz with R&D Tool, BUT all of these did not work because my phone won't recognize by the program. I reinstalled all the drivers more than once, tried to to this in another computer, but it failed. I know how to enter in download mode, forgot to tell. 4 months ago I installed the STOCK ROM using the LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL, but now I can't.

Right now I'm using the last stable version of Cyanogen with Clock Work Mod installed.

Does anyone have any suggestion to help me?

Thank you.

Chk this out...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2407489

Sent from my LG-E975 powering Stock 4.1.2
The Following User Says Thank You to hasan4791 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th June 2014, 01:27 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasan4791

Chk this out...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2407489

Sent from my LG-E975 powering Stock 4.1.2

After flashing this rom will my phone be detected by mobile tool? Or this is just an option to install the stock rom?
5th June 2014, 06:02 AM   |  #4  
hasan4791's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 370
 
1,078 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibaqueiroz

After flashing this rom will my phone be detected by mobile tool? Or this is just an option to install the stock rom?

Not sure....but yu can give a try...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes