[Q] tasker notifier/IP webcam

OP necr0manser

4th June 2014, 08:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

20 posts
More
Hi guys, I've been trying to make a some kind of camera out of my phone so the SW2 vibrates any time a motion is detected. So far I managed to make the tasker turn off and on the Bluetooth connection so the SW2 vibrates showing that it's disconnected right now. However, this method is very unstable and battery-insufficient. Can someone of you guys tell me how to use the tasker notifier properly, because somehow I didn't manage to set it up. Once again, I just need it to work this way: IP webcam detects motion - tasker pushes a notification directly on my SW2(with vibration)(maybe there are more than one way to do this?)
Sorry for the noob question, I do not ask you to write a whole profile for me, just explain how the tasker notifier works.
Thank you in advance/Sorry for the off-topic
Last edited by necr0manser; 4th June 2014 at 08:59 PM.
5th June 2014, 07:11 AM   |  #2  
Flag Karlsruhe
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by necr0manser

Hi guys, I've been trying to make a some kind of camera out of my phone so the SW2 vibrates any time a motion is detected. So far I managed to make the tasker turn off and on the Bluetooth connection so the SW2 vibrates showing that it's disconnected right now. However, this method is very unstable and battery-insufficient. Can someone of you guys tell me how to use the tasker notifier properly, because somehow I didn't manage to set it up. Once again, I just need it to work this way: IP webcam detects motion - tasker pushes a notification directly on my SW2(with vibration)(maybe there are more than one way to do this?)
Sorry for the noob question, I do not ask you to write a whole profile for me, just explain how the tasker notifier works.
Thank you in advance/Sorry for the off-topic

If you have watchit or something like this on your SW2 you simply need to make a last task (instead of turning on/off bluetooth) "Alarm" -> "Notification" Set your Text in Title field. Done.

Now your Notification App (WatchIt, Watchify - whatever) shows your Notification.

Hope that helps.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ip webcam, tasker
Previous Thread Next Thread