ZTE Nubia z5s recovery help!!!

OP haim3307

1st June 2014, 08:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

36 posts
Hi guys i need help i cant get to recovery at all when i enter it i cant see the recovery but when i touch the screen it viberates and i thing i am pressing on the recovery stuff plus i cant root at all the adb says : unkown host service help!!(ZTE MINI****0
Last edited by haim3307; 1st June 2014 at 10:10 PM.
4th June 2014, 10:37 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by haim3307

Hi guys i need help i cant get to recovery at all when i enter it i cant see the recovery but when i touch the screen it viberates and i thing i am pressing on the recovery stuff plus i cant root at all the adb says : unkown host service help!!(ZTE MINI****0

check this, maybe it will help.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2749259

But maybe it is blocked, try to reboot, charge the phone and press the power and volumen down, Until it reboots It happens to me sometimes, the screen gets black but it vibrates, after reboot the screen works.
5th June 2014, 07:37 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

36 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dozycat

check this, maybe it will help.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2749259

But maybe it is blocked, try to reboot, charge the phone and press the power and volumen down, Until it reboots It happens to me sometimes, the screen gets black but it vibrates, after reboot the screen works.

i have the MINI z5s .now i flashed miui but i have 2 problems :face unlock doesnt work even after flashing Gapps
second :the clock at the lockscreen is reversed insted of 20:56 i get 65:20 maybe because of XPOSED?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread