Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,266 Members 41,906 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SCRIPT] ROM Cleaner v1.0 | Remove Bloatware | Backup Apps | Install Apps/Mods

Tip us?

Patrics83
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 8008

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWA80 View Post
Oh,

Stupid me, here you are.

Thanks!
I can't see anything strange in your user.txt...

Maybe there's a combination of tweaks or theme? (I guess that you are on Venom ROM)

Maybe it's better if you make a logcat (Bug report in Venom tweaks)

Sent from my HTC One (m8)
The Following User Says Thank You to Patrics83 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BWA80
Old
(Last edited by BWA80; 27th May 2014 at 10:24 PM.)
Thanks Meter 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrics83 View Post
I can't see anything strange in your user.txt...

Maybe there's a combination of tweaks or theme? (I guess that you are on Venom ROM)

Maybe it's better if you make a logcat (Bug report in Venom tweaks)

Hi!

Ok, what log do i pull out of venom folder for you? I have logcat enabled in tweaks.

I am on viper 1.6.0 with kiray1982 dark venom theme

EDIT: got the reports and I caught 2 different bugs.

I started to get these when started using rom cleaner, it doesn't force close anything, these notifications just pop up fairly often.

Shebee
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Thanks for the script!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

Patrics83
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 8008

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Hi!

Ok, what log do i pull out of venom folder for you? I have logcat enabled in tweaks.

I am on viper 1.6.0 with kiray1982 dark venom theme

EDIT: got the reports and I caught 2 different bugs.

I started to get these when started using rom cleaner, it doesn't force close anything, these notifications just pop up fairly often.
I haven't checked the logs yet, but something tells me that there might be an issue with the theme.

Make a full backup and reflash the ROM (Full) and ROM Cleaner without flashing the theme.
Check if the problems still exists.

The Following User Says Thank You to Patrics83 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BWA80
Old
(Last edited by BWA80; 28th May 2014 at 10:15 AM.)
Thanks Meter 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrics83 View Post
I haven't checked the logs yet, but something tells me that there might be an issue with the theme.

Make a full backup and reflash the ROM (Full) and ROM Cleaner without flashing the theme.
Check if the problems still exists.

Hi!

did as you said, fresh install and rom cleaner only, still got the process stopped notification. heres a bugreport.
Attached Files
File Type: zip report_2014-05-28-11-44-47.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.4 KB, 5 views)

SantinoInc
Old
Thanks Meter 714
link for the Rom Cleaner is not loading for me.
Free 15GB storage plus an additional 5GB for using my referral link. You can also get an additional 5GB for every person you get to join! Of course it has a Android app with features such as automatically syncing any photos/videos you have recently taken when you are on WiFi. Give it a shot!
https://copy.com?r=yxvvP2

MarckX
Old
Thanks Meter 1199
Quote:
Hi!

did as you said, fresh install and rom cleaner only, still got the process stopped notification. heres a bugreport.
The "process stopped" seems to be caused by a permission error. Shouldn't be caused by ROMCleaner.
Please try to fix permissions in recovery and check if the problem still exists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantinoInc View Post
link for the Rom Cleaner is not loading for me.
Just checked the links and it's downloading now.

ROM Cleaner Support, add ROMCleaner@im.partych.at to Google Talk/Hangouts and join our chat room!
The Following User Says Thank You to MarckX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SantinoInc
Old
Thanks Meter 714
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarckX View Post
The "process stopped" seems to be caused by a permission error. Shouldn't be caused by ROMCleaner.
Please try to fix permissions in recovery and check if the problem still exists.

Just checked the links and it's downloading now.
Couldn't get this to work on Captain's TWRP for the Sprint M8. Tried to use the hardware keys but it wasn't scrolling so I just quit. The screen blacked out and I had to wait for a few minutes before TWRP screen suddenly reappeared.
Free 15GB storage plus an additional 5GB for using my referral link. You can also get an additional 5GB for every person you get to join! Of course it has a Android app with features such as automatically syncing any photos/videos you have recently taken when you are on WiFi. Give it a shot!
https://copy.com?r=yxvvP2

BWA80
Old
Thanks Meter 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarckX View Post
Please try to fix permissions in recovery and check if the problem still exists.[COLOR="Silver"]
Hi!

Thanks for the reply. So if it's not a issue on your side it has to be a issue on ViperOne side. Strange that nobody has mentioned it over on there thread.

Did the fix permissions in recovery, but no luck I still get the notification.

Thanks for the help!

The Following User Says Thank You to BWA80 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
remove bloatware, rom cleaner, rom tool, romcleaner, script