Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,490 Members 51,664 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stock o2 Samsung note 3 ROM

Tip us?

TMDFruitLoops
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Stock o2 Samsung note 3 ROM

Hi All,

I am VERY new to this, and my friend has rooted my phone and put me on a stock ROM. However, i am not liking enjoying it anymore and would like to go back to o2 STOCK OFFICIAL samsung galaxy note 3 ROM.

I have tried searching the site, but cannot find it. Is there 1 availuable? If so please HELP.

Also im not sure how to use odin properly and worry that i will screw my phone up completley. Would samsung reflash it back if i asked?

antique_sonic
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMDFruitLoops View Post
Hi All,

I am VERY new to this, and my friend has rooted my phone and put me on a stock ROM. However, i am not liking enjoying it anymore and would like to go back to o2 STOCK OFFICIAL samsung galaxy note 3 ROM.

I have tried searching the site, but cannot find it. Is there 1 availuable? If so please HELP.

Also im not sure how to use odin properly and worry that i will screw my phone up completley. Would samsung reflash it back if i asked?
I'm not quite sure what is the region for O2.
Is it N9005 ? which region ?
you could actually find any stock rom from www.samfirmware.com
after that you can flash through ODIN.

you won't mess up your phone, BUT, you have to download the correct firmware for your device (e.g : if your device N9005, you have to use N9005 firmware. If yours is N900, then you have to use N900.)
and other than that, try to flash stock rom which is the same release with your current one or newer release.

If you don't understand on how to flash ODIN, pm me.
~WJ~
Learn.... Learn.... & Learn
Learn till you die, and you will die a happy man

Q & A for XNote Galaxy S5 (All Questions about X-Note Galaxy S5 PORT) :
[Q&A]X-Note G900F S5 PORT