Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,642 Members 44,322 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[help] plzzzzzzz.....soo frustrated..

Tip us?
 
begimaad
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 145
Join Date: Mar 2012
Default [help] plzzzzzzz.....soo frustrated..

today morning i lost the vibration on my note 3 exynos factory 4.4.2. i mean lost it as in no haptic feedback..checked and my haptic feedback was on and no power saving mode enabled. i rebooted the phone and it was back.
just now i was showing off features to a friend with an iphone like smart pause pen window and an all.. and suddenly i lost the vibration again. no haptic feedback no vibration during call no vibration while typing.. its become very scaryy..
i rebooted twice checked that all settings are correct. no power saving enabled. i tried turning off and off the vibration. wiped cache from stock recovery am not rooted.
and even i did the vibration test from *#0*# no vibration..
please help....pleaseeeeeeee....


Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Free mobile app
 
darkshaft
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 280
Join Date: Jul 2013
If no vibration on vibration test, go to Samsung customer service to check on phone or replace it if you just bought it, again never buy any electronics online.
Dr.E

Hit thanks if I helped
The Following User Says Thank You to darkshaft For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
begimaad
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 145
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshaft View Post
If no vibration on vibration test, go to Samsung customer service to check on phone or replace it if you just bought it, again never buy any electronics online.
i bought it from official samsung store..
it worked directly after this post and stopped again

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Free mobile app
 
toastido
Old
#4  
toastido's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 521
Posts: 635
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Huntsville, AL

 
DONATE TO ME
Sounds like a loose hardware connection based on what you posted. I'd take it to sammy.

Sent from my leanKernel 2.5.1 powered stock 4.4.2 (NE6) SM-N900T
If I've helped you, hit the Thanks! button!

Devices:
2012 ASUS Nexus 7 - KitKat 4.4.4 Stock ROM - leanKernel(grouper) v4.0
T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 - KitKat 4.4.2 Stock ROM(N900TUVUDNF4) - leanKernel(N900T) v3.8

Helpful Threads by Me:
The Following User Says Thank You to toastido For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
begimaad
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 145
Join Date: Mar 2012
plzz reply..urgent..
the vibration went off completely since then..the test on *#0*# also didnt csuse vibration.
today i was away to give my final exams of engineering and the phone was off for 3 hours..the vibration is back now.
should i still go to the service center.?
i m very busy these days.. so was wondering should i go or not?


P.S on the first day the vibration went away and came back after a few hours went away and came back.. it went off and came back again today after 3 days.

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Free mobile app
 
Pierre118
Old
#6  
Pierre118's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 146
Posts: 458
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Hague
Quote:
Originally Posted by begimaad View Post
plzz reply..urgent..
the vibration went off completely since then..the test on *#0*# also didnt csuse vibration.
today i was away to give my final exams of engineering and the phone was off for 3 hours..the vibration is back now.
should i still go to the service center.?
i m very busy these days.. so was wondering should i go or not?


P.S on the first day the vibration went away and came back after a few hours went away and came back.. it went off and came back again today after 3 days.

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Free mobile app
Follow the advice of @toastido! It looks like a loose contact.
Galaxy Note 3 N9005, @tkari4 XXUFNF4 MultiX v1.4, rooted, Knox 0x1
 
begimaad
Old
#7  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 145
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre118 View Post
Follow the advice of @toastido! It looks like a loose contact.
noo i get that.. i was just asking that should i really go and get it fixed or just wait and see if it turns off once more.

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Free mobile app
 
Pierre118
Old
#8  
Pierre118's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 146
Posts: 458
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Hague
Nobody can give advice for that, that's up to you to decide.

I'm sorry to say, but repeating your question is useless. We try to help, but this a personal choice you have to make.
Galaxy Note 3 N9005, @tkari4 XXUFNF4 MultiX v1.4, rooted, Knox 0x1

The Following User Says Thank You to Pierre118 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes