Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Problem with internal memory in Exderoid sense5 Rom

OP ashok_2ash

24th May 2014, 10:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I had installed Exderoid sense5 Build4 Rom and run the script for moving app and data to Sd-ext developed by shekutanwar. After 4days of using it, when installing apps it is showing that internal memory isn't enough but in settings storage its showing internal memory is more than 100mb, but i can't be get able to install apps. Please help me.

AND

One more qstn, sometimes a message is popping up like whatsapp has stopped working, Google play services has stopped working, what is the problem with this kind of situation, please help me with this too.
25th May 2014, 08:01 PM   |  #2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 271

438 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok_2ash

I had installed Exderoid sense5 Build4 Rom and run the script for moving app and data to Sd-ext developed by shekutanwar. After 4days of using it, when installing apps it is showing that internal memory isn't enough but in settings storage its showing internal memory is more than 100mb, but i can't be get able to install apps. Please help me.

AND

One more qstn, sometimes a message is popping up like whatsapp has stopped working, Google play services has stopped working, what is the problem with this kind of situation, please help me with this too.

For 1st quest:
I too face the problem of low memory message even i do have space...
If you are downloading something from play store, dont do..
try downloading apk for a browser nd install manually... it works...

Try changing ur rom to solve google services hav stop, etc etc messages...
5th June 2014, 12:36 PM   |  #3  
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
Donate to Me
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok_2ash

AND

Which rom u using slim or full ??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread