Post Reply

[Q] LG G2 Home apk

OP fernievidal

1st June 2014, 12:48 PM   |  #1  
fernievidal's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Santa Rosa City
Thanks Meter: 1
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Hi. I installed the new G3 Home apk that I found somewhere here in xda. And I want to change it back to the old G2 Home. Do we have an APK for that? Im using the g2 international version.

Edit: sorry. Found it here. Please delete my post.http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2670972
Last edited by fernievidal; 1st June 2014 at 12:58 PM.
1st June 2014, 02:12 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 500
 
919 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
You could also go into apps, find home and uninstall updates

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to vPro97 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2014, 07:26 AM   |  #3  
fernievidal's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Santa Rosa City
Thanks Meter: 1
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vPro97

You could also go into apps, find home and uninstall updates

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I simply restored my G2. The Multi_Home_G3 apk seems a bit buggy so I'm not going to use that. But thanks anyway.
3rd June 2014, 07:55 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernievidal

I simply restored my G2. The Multi_Home_G3 apk seems a bit buggy so I'm not going to use that. But thanks anyway.

i need
3rd June 2014, 08:13 AM   |  #5  
fernievidal's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Santa Rosa City
Thanks Meter: 1
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoalang

i need

Quote:
Originally Posted by vPro97

You could also go into apps, find home and uninstall updates

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Try what vPro97 suggested.
3rd June 2014, 10:19 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 77
 
270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Donate to Me
More
Installing the G3 home apk and theme will give you access to the G3 wallpapers but the icons won't change. Install both and use the multihome G3 theme for the icons and then you can change the G3 stock wallpaper, they're slightly different. I've been using all together for a week now and no issues at all.

Screenshot:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l1ujuic9ua...3-04-18-00.png
Last edited by Swizzle82; 3rd June 2014 at 10:30 AM.
4th June 2014, 05:57 AM   |  #7  
fernievidal's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Santa Rosa City
Thanks Meter: 1
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swizzle82

Installing the G3 home apk and theme will give you access to the G3 wallpapers but the icons won't change. Install both and use the multihome G3 theme for the icons and then you can change the G3 stock wallpaper, they're slightly different. I've been using all together for a week now and no issues at all.

Screenshot:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l1ujuic9ua...3-04-18-00.png

Have you tried using large icons? When I changed that setting, Home suddenly stopped working.
4th June 2014, 06:36 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 77
 
270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Donate to Me
More
The new home allows you to adjust to any size icon such as 1x1 up to 5x5 and you can use a jpg or png in your gallery... I get no force closes at all..
5th June 2014, 11:45 AM   |  #9  
fernievidal's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Santa Rosa City
Thanks Meter: 1
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swizzle82

The new home allows you to adjust to any size icon such as 1x1 up to 5x5 and you can use a jpg or png in your gallery... I get no force closes at all..

What I meant was in the App Drawer, you have the option of using small or large icons. When switching from small to large icons, that is the time you will experience the crash.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in G2 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank