CyanogenMod 12.1 for Samsung Galaxy S5

Android 5.1 is slowly putting its mark in the custom ROM world. CyanogenMod 12.1 is available to … more

Nexus Player 5.1 LMY47D Rooted

We recently featured the Nexus Player, Google’s second attempt at a digital media … more

Should You Get Wear? Wearer’s Practical Observations

Wear is said to not offer enough for mass adoption, even though its been in … more

SlimRoms: Updates on the Horizon

SlimRoms’ website has been experiencing technical difficulties for the last month or so, but … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

please help me to restore imei

1st June 2014, 07:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 79
 
369 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Hi,everyone.I am facing problem of null imei with my s3 mini
Efs is ok but no imei.please have a look to screenshots in bellow attachments
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-01-23-01-33.png
Views:	46
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	2775136   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-01-23-02-07.png
Views:	45
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	2775137   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-01-23-02-19.png
Views:	45
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	2775138  
1st June 2014, 07:22 PM   |  #2  
jstath1972's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 408
 
638 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasim799

Hi,everyone.I am facing problem of null imei with my s3 mini
Efs is ok but no imei.please have a look to screenshots in bellow attachments

I think the easiest way to restore the IMEI is to re-flash back to the stock
1st June 2014, 07:25 PM   |  #3  
tys0n's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 1,270
 
1,982 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
If you have restored efs and it still show null, then you have to replace board afaik. Might as well buy a new phone for that price :-\

Sent through time and space from my s3mini/CM11
1st June 2014, 07:37 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 79
 
369 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstath1972

I think the easiest way to restore the IMEI is to re-flash back to the stock

Tried alredy

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st June 2014, 07:39 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 79
 
369 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tys0n

If you have restored efs and it still show null, then you have to replace board afaik. Might as well buy a new phone for that price :-\

Sent through time and space from my s3mini/CM11

I want to get imei back anyway

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st June 2014, 07:43 PM   |  #6  
jstath1972's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 408
 
638 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasim799

Tried alredy

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Maybe this can help : http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...eople-t1314469
5th June 2014, 01:59 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 79
 
369 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstath1972

Maybe this can help : http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...eople-t1314469

it didn't helped anything more?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes