No registration required
Thread Closed

Hi, ip try to loggin

OP blizard

5th June 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi all, i don't know if i'm in the good section or if it's the good place for this message but i have one thing ( people, alien, bot or whatever ) who try to log on my account with this ip "68.102.150.210"

Is not the first time than i receive an email of this type from xda and it's just to inform you or another user here

Quote:

Someone has tried to log into your account on xda-developers with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 68.102.150.210

All the best,
xda-developers

Last edited by malybru; 5th June 2014 at 03:31 PM.
5th June 2014, 03:28 PM   |  #2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Atlantis
Thanks Meter: 4,577

7,464 posts
Donate to Me
More
You may want to reach out to one of the Moderators. They'd be able to help.
5th June 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #3  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Mega-City One
Thanks Meter: 26,686

15,606 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizard

Hi all, i don't know if i'm in the good section or if it's the good place for this message but i have one thing ( people, alien, bot or whatever ) who try to log on my account with this ip "68.102.150.210"

Is not the first time than i receive an email of this type from xda and it's just to inform you or another user here

Sir, you will be contacted shortly by a Moderator and or Staff regarding this issue you are having. Thank you and please stand by.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread