FORUMS

Hi, ip try to loggin

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By blizard, Junior Member on 5th June 2014, 02:11 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi all, i don't know if i'm in the good section or if it's the good place for this message but i have one thing ( people, alien, bot or whatever ) who try to log on my account with this ip "68.102.150.210"

Is not the first time than i receive an email of this type from xda and it's just to inform you or another user here

Quote:

Someone has tried to log into your account on xda-developers with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 68.102.150.210

All the best,
xda-developers

Last edited by malybru; 5th June 2014 at 02:31 PM.

5th June 2014, 02:28 PM |#2  
Forum Moderator
Atlantis
Thanks Meter: 5,704

Donate to Me
More
You may want to reach out to one of the Moderators. They'd be able to help.
5th June 2014, 02:53 PM |#3  
Moderator Committee / RC-RT Committee Lead / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Flag Mega-City One
Thanks Meter: 34,881

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizard

Hi all, i don't know if i'm in the good section or if it's the good place for this message but i have one thing ( people, alien, bot or whatever ) who try to log on my account with this ip "68.102.150.210"

Is not the first time than i receive an email of this type from xda and it's just to inform you or another user here

Sir, you will be contacted shortly by a Moderator and or Staff regarding this issue you are having. Thank you and please stand by.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)