Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,814 Members 43,718 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Hi, ip try to loggin

Tip us?

blizard
Old
(Last edited by malybru; 5th June 2014 at 02:31 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Hi, ip try to loggin

Hi all, i don't know if i'm in the good section or if it's the good place for this message but i have one thing ( people, alien, bot or whatever ) who try to log on my account with this ip "68.102.150.210"

Is not the first time than i receive an email of this type from xda and it's just to inform you or another user here

Quote:
Someone has tried to log into your account on xda-developers with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 68.102.150.210

All the best,
xda-developers

Perseus71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,875

DONATE TO ME
You may want to reach out to one of the Moderators. They'd be able to help.

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 25,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizard View Post
Hi all, i don't know if i'm in the good section or if it's the good place for this message but i have one thing ( people, alien, bot or whatever ) who try to log on my account with this ip "68.102.150.210"

Is not the first time than i receive an email of this type from xda and it's just to inform you or another user here
Sir, you will be contacted shortly by a Moderator and or Staff regarding this issue you are having. Thank you and please stand by.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe