Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Tab pro Weather and Briefing Widget help?

OP Traffalger1698

28th May 2014, 06:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
I have a Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and so far it has been amazing. Except in the Weather and Briefing it insists on showing ALL the events even those in calendars I am not currently viewing. I have something like 7 different calendars between my own personal and shared calendars. Under normal circumstances I only view my own personal ones. But the Briefing shows events that I am not viewing. Is there a way to only get evens in the briefing that are only on my viewed calendars and not from everyone’s?

PS. Magazine UX is terrible,is there any way top get the full month S-Planner Widget back?

PPS. If this is in the wrong forum can it be moved to the correct section?
Last edited by Traffalger1698; 28th May 2014 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Questioning of correct category.
4th June 2014, 09:53 AM   |  #2  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 258

116 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traffalger1698

I have a Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and so far it has been amazing. Except in the Weather and Briefing it insists on showing ALL the events even those in calendars I am not currently viewing. I have something like 7 different calendars between my own personal and shared calendars. Under normal circumstances I only view my own personal ones. But the Briefing shows events that I am not viewing. Is there a way to only get evens in the briefing that are only on my viewed calendars and not from everyone’s?

PS. Magazine UX is terrible,is there any way top get the full month S-Planner Widget back?

PPS. If this is in the wrong forum can it be moved to the correct section?

You can try this S Planner Widget http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2770480
5th June 2014, 05:35 PM   |  #3  
Flag Craiova
Thanks Meter: 104

337 posts
More
I use Weather & Clock Widget Android.
Has many options.
The Following User Says Thank You to megatooth For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread