Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,943 Members 52,081 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tab pro Weather and Briefing Widget help?

Tip us?

Traffalger1698
Old
(Last edited by Traffalger1698; 28th May 2014 at 05:37 PM.) Reason: Questioning of correct category.
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Tab pro Weather and Briefing Widget help?

I have a Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and so far it has been amazing. Except in the Weather and Briefing it insists on showing ALL the events even those in calendars I am not currently viewing. I have something like 7 different calendars between my own personal and shared calendars. Under normal circumstances I only view my own personal ones. But the Briefing shows events that I am not viewing. Is there a way to only get evens in the briefing that are only on my viewed calendars and not from everyone’s?

PS. Magazine UX is terrible,is there any way top get the full month S-Planner Widget back?

PPS. If this is in the wrong forum can it be moved to the correct section?

KarthikeyanVedi
Old
Thanks Meter 220

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traffalger1698 View Post
I have a Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and so far it has been amazing. Except in the Weather and Briefing it insists on showing ALL the events even those in calendars I am not currently viewing. I have something like 7 different calendars between my own personal and shared calendars. Under normal circumstances I only view my own personal ones. But the Briefing shows events that I am not viewing. Is there a way to only get evens in the briefing that are only on my viewed calendars and not from everyone’s?

PS. Magazine UX is terrible,is there any way top get the full month S-Planner Widget back?

PPS. If this is in the wrong forum can it be moved to the correct section?
You can try this S Planner Widget http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2770480
If I have helped you, please hit the THANKS button!

megatooth
Old
Thanks Meter 88
I use Weather & Clock Widget Android.
Has many options.
The Following User Says Thank You to megatooth For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]