5th June 2014, 06:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag San José
Thanks Meter: 13

37 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi guys, I have a little question:

Well, as you know, the guys who worked making the ROM's of the N1 is awesome.
But I have to see some opinions about the performance of 2 ROMs, Evervolv and Beanstalk.

Now I'm using the Evervolv ROM, wich last update was on May 21st, but some people says that Beanstalk is smoother than Evervolv. I see the last update was on April 17th (or something like that)

Does anybody can help me if I stay with Evervolv or go with Beanstalk? It's just way to have better perfomance on my phone (as everybody wants, too)

Please answer if you tested both ROMs
Last edited by roberto081194; 5th June 2014 at 06:20 AM.
5th June 2014, 03:25 PM   |  #2  
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 17

112 posts
More
Smile Evervolv always
Quote:
Originally Posted by roberto081194

Hi guys, I have a little question:

Well, as you know, the guys who worked making the ROM's of the N1 is awesome.
But I have to see some opinions about the performance of 2 ROMs, Evervolv and Beanstalk.

Now I'm using the Evervolv ROM, wich last update was on May 21st, but some people says that Beanstalk is smoother than Evervolv. I see the last update was on April 17th (or something like that)

Does anybody can help me if I stay with Evervolv or go with Beanstalk? It's just way to have better perfomance on my phone (as everybody wants, too)

Please answer if you tested both ROMs

I found Beanstalk buggier than the Evervolv ROMs. (I have used both as my daily drivers)
Evervolv ROMs are more stable than other ROMs because others use libraries and source code from Evervolv.

If you want a boatload of features, then use the Beanstalk (trust me there are A LOT of customizations and added features here) but if you want a more stable ROM, Evervolv is always the one to go to (IMHO).
5th June 2014, 05:46 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag San José
Thanks Meter: 13

37 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by viditbhargava

I found Beanstalk buggier than the Evervolv ROMs. (I have used both as my daily drivers)
Evervolv ROMs are more stable than other ROMs because others use libraries and source code from Evervolv.

If you want a boatload of features, then use the Beanstalk (trust me there are A LOT of customizations and added features here) but if you want a more stable ROM, Evervolv is always the one to go to (IMHO).

Excellent, thank you so much for your opinion! I'll keep my phone with Evervolv

Enviado desde mi Nexus One
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread