Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,614 Members 44,214 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Motorola v3xx

Tip us?

scottww2622
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default Motorola v3xx

This is my goto site for my HTC Rezound, Nezus 7 and Sero 7 Pro, so I'm not sure if I can be helped here. But, I have an old Motorola v3xx that I want to use temporarily on Straight Talk. Its currently locked. I used the unlock device page on AT&T with no success. First they said info was wrong so I fixed that and then they said it was active on another account (not for over 4 years) unless they see that I used it to call on Straight Talk.

Anyway, call quality is great but no text or data. I can't make any changes to the settings I need because it is locked. Can anyone help unlock or tell me how to change data/text setting to work on Straight Talk until I can order my new OnePlus phone?

Thanks for all the great Devs and help that I've received on XDA.

philos64
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottww2622 View Post
This is my goto site for my HTC Rezound, Nezus 7 and Sero 7 Pro, so I'm not sure if I can be helped here. But, I have an old Motorola v3xx that I want to use temporarily on Straight Talk. Its currently locked. I used the unlock device page on AT&T with no success. First they said info was wrong so I fixed that and then they said it was active on another account (not for over 4 years) unless they see that I used it to call on Straight Talk.
Anyway, call quality is great but no text or data. I can't make any changes to the settings I need because it is locked. Can anyone help unlock or tell me how to change data/text setting to work on Straight Talk until I can order my new OnePlus phone?
Thanks for all the great Devs and help that I've received on XDA.
HI,
If you have the ATT SIM card Straight Talk any att phone work it does not have to be unlocked, you can transfer your existing cell phone number to Straight Talk.
If this does not work, except for a unlocked phone, I think we can do anything else for you. Really sorry
The Following User Says Thank You to philos64 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

scottww2622
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by philos64 View Post
HI,
If you have the ATT SIM card Straight Talk any att phone work it does not have to be unlocked, you can transfer your existing cell phone number to Straight Talk.
If this does not work, except for a unlocked phone, I think we can do anything else for you. Really sorry
I appreciate the response. I can make calls with the straight talk sim installed but I can't use data functions or text. Not really a huge deal, but would have been nice.
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe