Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,664 Members 42,450 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Game beta testers wanted

Tip us?
 
Ndaoud360
Old
#1  
Ndaoud360's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 164
Posts: 1,181
Join Date: Oct 2009
Default Game beta testers wanted

I have a game where you have to find a very small black or grey (easy, hard) dot on a piece of paper with in 2-3 seconds. See how many dots you can tap.

I need to know if you guys think it's too hard or not.

I feel it's not that hard.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d7ng3k56fc...ge.Paper-1.apk


Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app



Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ndaoud360 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jaythenut
Old
#2  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,496
Posts: 5,126
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndaoud360 View Post
I have a game where you have to find a very small black or grey (easy, hard) dot on a piece of paper with in 2-3 seconds. See how many dots you can tap.

I need to know if you guys think it's too hard or not.

I feel it's not that hard.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d7ng3k56fc...ge.Paper-1.apk


Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app



Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app
not much happening does count down then background goes blury and thats it or am i missing something
 
Ndaoud360
Old
#3  
Ndaoud360's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 164
Posts: 1,181
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythenut View Post
not much happening does count down then background goes blury and thats it or am i missing something
Your suppose to find either a black (for easy) or grey (for hard) dot on the paper before the time runs out. Then that gains you a point. Then timer resets and you have to find the dot again.
 
jaythenut
Old
#4  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,496
Posts: 5,126
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndaoud360 View Post
Your suppose to find either a black (for easy) or grey (for hard) dot on the paper before the time runs out. Then that gains you a point. Then timer resets and you have to find the dot again.
Oh yeah got it the dot is so small can't see it to well and i have dust on screen and think it's a dot lol
But did get 5
 
Ndaoud360
Old
#5  
Ndaoud360's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 164
Posts: 1,181
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythenut View Post
Oh yeah got it the dot is so small can't see it to well and i have dust on screen and think it's a dot lol
But did get 5
Yea small is the point of it lol. It all depends how good your eye sight is as well. I might modify it if too many people on the market complain about when I upload it.
 
grentuu
Old
#6  
grentuu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 141
Posts: 524
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Just outside of Manchester UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndaoud360 View Post
Yea small is the point of it lol. It all depends how good your eye sight is as well.
Rules me out. Blind as a bat. have a hard time finding my phone or glasses never mind a micro dot


I UPGRADED TO A 5GHZ CABLE HUB FOR THIS???


IF I DON'T HELP YOU, IT'S NOT BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A TOSS. I JUST DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER.
IF I DO, PLEASE HIT THE THANKS BUTTON.
 
SpiritFyre
Old
(Last edited by SpiritFyre; 5th June 2014 at 05:33 PM.)
#7  
SpiritFyre's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 66
Posts: 514
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
nope rather interesting game. maybe make the paper a tad bigger. heres first try..

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
*You Better Not pout, You better not Cry, Gonna sick our Muffins on you, Thats no lie*.

The Following User Says Thank You to SpiritFyre For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Integrate Social Networks Into Your Project With ASNE Library

Social network applications and services have developed into major parts ofour … more

Give Your Android Wear Device a Lock Screen with Lockable

Without a doubt,Android Wear is one of the most frequently talked abouttopics of … more

Forums Added for the LG G Watch R and Samsung Gear S

A little over a week ago, LG “inadvertently” let the world know about the … more

Secrecy App Goes Open Source, New LG Android Wear Device! – XDA Developer TV

Secrecy encryption app goes open source! That and much … more