Weird Battery Drain

5th June 2014, 08:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Hello guys,
I am having a weird battery drain on my find 7a . Sometimes the battery drains normally , but sometimes it drains ridiculously fast. I have checked the "wake lock" but there is no app that is causing it. On the other hand the Android OS is eating up the battery in the abnormal drains. I think but am "not sure" it has something to do with Charging, because when i charge it with a normal charger the batterry drains normally. When i charge it with the VOOC charger, sometimes it drains normally sometimes it doesn't. Even the diagnostics with wakelock and CPU spy aren't helping.
I am on Color OS 1.2.01i.
Last edited by athar2222; 5th June 2014 at 08:14 AM.
5th June 2014, 05:41 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by athar2222

Hello guys,
I am having a weird battery drain on my find 7a . Sometimes the battery drains normally , but sometimes it drains ridiculously fast. I have checked the "wake lock" but there is no app that is causing it. On the other hand the Android OS is eating up the battery in the abnormal drains. I think but am "not sure" it has something to do with Charging, because when i charge it with a normal charger the batterry drains normally. When i charge it with the VOOC charger, sometimes it drains normally sometimes it doesn't. Even the diagnostics with wakelock and CPU spy aren't helping.
I am on Color OS 1.2.01i.

An update... i looked it up on the internet and have found out that Android OS is draining battery, ONLY when connected to specific WIFI. Anyone knows how to solve this issue?
5th June 2014, 06:03 PM   |  #3  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 14

119 posts
More
Dump Color OS - go back to stock. Test for high temps then. I suspect that you're CPU isn't correctly clocked, or that an IRQ is 'held' high.

Sent by me
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Davo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread