Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,397 Members 47,080 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ViperC2 5.2.0 Blinkfeed crash

Tip us?

naissguy
Old
(Last edited by naissguy; 25th May 2014 at 11:53 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default ViperC2 5.2.0 Blinkfeed crash

When I tap on a feed in Blinkfeed it open it but when I try to view a feed or a photo of this feed it opens it but when I rotate the phone in landscape to view it larger Blinkfeed crash with the message : "Unfortunately, HTC BlinkFeed has stopped."
Also when I im already in landscape and view a feed or a foto of a feed and try to ratate back to portrait it crash.
I update to 5.2.0 from 5.1.0 by downloading the OTA and flash it in recovery. Everything else seems to be fine for the moment.
Seconde question: is there a way to add my own rss feeds in blinkfeed?

bachtiarrosdianto
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default i WIFI not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by naissguy View Post
When I tap on a feed in Blinkfeed it open it but when I try to view a feed or a photo of this feed it opens it but when I rotate the phone in landscape to view it larger Blinkfeed crash with the message : "Unfortunately, HTC BlinkFeed has stopped."
Also when I im already in landscape and view a feed or a foto of a feed and try to ratate back to portrait it crash.
I update to 5.2.0 from 5.1.0 by downloading the OTA and flash it in recovery. Everything else seems to be fine for the moment.
Seconde question: is there a way to add my own rss feeds in blinkfeed?

I instal with TWRP , wifi eror , Blinkfreed working walk in my, What can you help me?

naissguy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thread closed. Problem was just solved with the new update 5.2.1.

Thank you guys for your great work. It's the best Sense based ROM that keeps our HTC One S C2 alive.