No registration required

ViperC2 5.2.0 Blinkfeed crash

OP naissguy

25th May 2014, 12:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Medias
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
When I tap on a feed in Blinkfeed it open it but when I try to view a feed or a photo of this feed it opens it but when I rotate the phone in landscape to view it larger Blinkfeed crash with the message : "Unfortunately, HTC BlinkFeed has stopped."
Also when I im already in landscape and view a feed or a foto of a feed and try to ratate back to portrait it crash.
I update to 5.2.0 from 5.1.0 by downloading the OTA and flash it in recovery. Everything else seems to be fine for the moment.
Seconde question: is there a way to add my own rss feeds in blinkfeed?
Last edited by naissguy; 25th May 2014 at 12:53 PM.
27th May 2014, 09:25 AM   |  #2  

3 posts
i WIFI not working
Quote:
Originally Posted by naissguy

When I tap on a feed in Blinkfeed it open it but when I try to view a feed or a photo of this feed it opens it but when I rotate the phone in landscape to view it larger Blinkfeed crash with the message : "Unfortunately, HTC BlinkFeed has stopped."
Also when I im already in landscape and view a feed or a foto of a feed and try to ratate back to portrait it crash.
I update to 5.2.0 from 5.1.0 by downloading the OTA and flash it in recovery. Everything else seems to be fine for the moment.
Seconde question: is there a way to add my own rss feeds in blinkfeed?

I instal with TWRP , wifi eror , Blinkfreed working walk in my, What can you help me?
5th June 2014, 09:35 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Medias

6 posts
Thread closed. Problem was just solved with the new update 5.2.1.

Thank you guys for your great work. It's the best Sense based ROM that keeps our HTC One S C2 alive.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread