FORUMS

ViperC2 5.2.0 Blinkfeed crash

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By naissguy, Junior Member on 25th May 2014, 11:41 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
When I tap on a feed in Blinkfeed it open it but when I try to view a feed or a photo of this feed it opens it but when I rotate the phone in landscape to view it larger Blinkfeed crash with the message : "Unfortunately, HTC BlinkFeed has stopped."
Also when I im already in landscape and view a feed or a foto of a feed and try to ratate back to portrait it crash.
I update to 5.2.0 from 5.1.0 by downloading the OTA and flash it in recovery. Everything else seems to be fine for the moment.
Seconde question: is there a way to add my own rss feeds in blinkfeed?
Last edited by naissguy; 25th May 2014 at 11:53 AM.

27th May 2014, 08:25 AM |#2  

More
i WIFI not working
Quote:
Originally Posted by naissguy

When I tap on a feed in Blinkfeed it open it but when I try to view a feed or a photo of this feed it opens it but when I rotate the phone in landscape to view it larger Blinkfeed crash with the message : "Unfortunately, HTC BlinkFeed has stopped."
Also when I im already in landscape and view a feed or a foto of a feed and try to ratate back to portrait it crash.
I update to 5.2.0 from 5.1.0 by downloading the OTA and flash it in recovery. Everything else seems to be fine for the moment.
Seconde question: is there a way to add my own rss feeds in blinkfeed?

I instal with TWRP , wifi eror , Blinkfreed working walk in my, What can you help me?
5th June 2014, 08:35 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Thread closed. Problem was just solved with the new update 5.2.1.

Thank you guys for your great work. It's the best Sense based ROM that keeps our HTC One S C2 alive.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)