[HELP] MT 6572 MediaTek USB DA VCOM Drivers

5th June 2014, 02:32 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 781

1,126 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlSKYFiRElx

ok so now i am seeing this PreLoader USB VCOM Port .. but for less than a second ..

the sound of a usb connected plays, then followed by usb disconnected sound .. if you know what i mean ..

it keeps reconnecting and reconnecting itself .. my phone is placed on a flat surface and the cable is connected at the rear of my CPU

Now flash with sp flash tools

Regards
MasterAwesome
The Following User Says Thank You to MasterAwesome For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th June 2014, 07:42 AM   |  #12  
OP Member
Flag Sector One
Thanks Meter: 2

57 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterAwesome

Now flash with sp flash tools

Regards
MasterAwesome

how ? my phones disconnects itself every second .. i dont know why

----------------------------- edit -----------------------------

ok so i tried flashing my phone with SP Flash tool, it flashed and it even showed the Green Circle thinggy at the end with a title "Download OK" .. but when i booted my phone, it says "Upgrading Android Apps" i was expecting it would be reverted to stock rom with no apps installed. but to my surprise its like nothing happened, my wallpaper is still there, all apps are still there, the settings, and configs and everything o.O

wait, my font was reverted to the stock fonts .. i used to have custom fonts .. does that mean the flash worked ?
Last edited by xlSKYFiRElx; 5th June 2014 at 10:13 AM.
5th June 2014, 02:27 PM   |  #13  

1,126 posts
More
Quote:

how ? my phones disconnects itself every second .. i dont know why

ok so i tried flashing my phone with SP Flash tool, it flashed and it even showed the Green Circle thinggy at the end with a title "Download OK" .. but when i booted my phone, it says "Upgrading Android Apps" i was expecting it would be reverted to stock rom with no apps installed. but to my surprise its like nothing happened, my wallpaper is still there, all apps are still there, the settings, and configs and everything o.O

wait, my font was reverted to the stock fonts .. i used to have custom fonts .. does that mean the flash worked ?

Yes, it worked
The Following User Says Thank You to MasterAwesome For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th June 2014, 05:47 PM   |  #14  
Flag Batangas City
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
i see
Last edited by xSkyFire; 5th June 2014 at 06:04 PM.
5th June 2014, 05:54 PM   |  #15  
OP Member
Flag Sector One

57 posts
More
Quote:

Yes, it worked

i see, thanks .. i can use this incase my phone gets bricked right ? .. but im still confused why my apps is still there after flashing ?? .. literally all of them o.O
5th June 2014, 05:59 PM   |  #16  

1,126 posts
More
Quote:

i see, thanks .. i can use this incase my phone gets bricked right ? .. but im still confused why my apps is still there after flashing ?? .. literally all of them o.O

Thats weird you're supposed to click firmware upgrade and not download
6th June 2014, 01:05 AM   |  #17  
OP Member
Flag Sector One

57 posts
More
Quote:

Thats weird you're supposed to click firmware upgrade and not download

oh ?. i though it was the "Download" which was to be pressed when flashing. thanks .. thanks sir, will try again later. when i get home

you truly helped me alot i owe you hehe .. i pressed thanks a couple of times as a sign of respect

------------------------------------------------------------- edit -------------------------------------------------------------

i tried the Firmware -> Upgrade button, but it tells me that all fields must be checked, but the cache file is missing, i never had a backup of it when i backup-ed my rom with droid tools :/ .. how can i fix this ? thanks

Last edited by xlSKYFiRElx; 6th June 2014 at 07:02 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread