[Q] [HELP] Internal memory problem

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By Mecrano, Junior Member on 6th June 2014, 02:55 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
good morning friends, I would ask for help with a problem that I have with my tablet Qbex S843a (which I find nothing on internet)

Tablet 8 "screen.
Android 4.2.2
root status: rooteada
SOC Chip: Super DoulCore A20
Model Number: S843A
Baseband Version: 1.3_20130622
Kernel Version: 3.3.0 inet_rance @ inetsuperserver # 4
Number of Compilation: A20_K801HB.1306251.201.30701

well what happens is this, when I try to restart my tablet hangs on startup that says android, which is easily fixed with a hard reset from the recovery, the interesting thing is that when turned on does not recognize my internal memory system tells me I have memory available 0.0b and 0.0b of total memory, the process I follow is to make several hard reboots and turned off and on again until I recognize that I have 0.99GB.

when recognized works well for a while but then starts to leave several signs that the gapps process was stopped and give and take a few seconds out again
this is accompanied by another sign that the process google services play has stopped.

to fix this I have to do a hard reset but again the problem that does not recognize the memory and I can not install applications if not recognized.

'm root, I have not a copy of the Stock Rom and google can not find it, if anyone knows I would appreciate the solution rather

Many Thanks to All
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread