Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,194 Members 52,666 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] gaming on note 3

Tip us?
 
cocoooo
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 40
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Cairo
Default [Q] gaming on note 3

i installed a game called cn superstar soccer on my note 3 (not rooted) then i noticed that its lagging (also many games have the same problem) & i installed the same game on another note 3 (rooted)but it didin't lag
how can the same game with the same version lag on one and don't lag on the other !!!!!
 
Jumaqidi
Old
#2  
Jumaqidi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 187
Posts: 1,075
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoooo View Post
i installed a game called cn superstar soccer on my note 3 (not rooted) then i noticed that its lagging (also many games have the same problem) & i installed the same game on another note 3 (rooted)but it didin't lag
how can the same game with the same version lag on one and don't lag on the other !!!!!
Perhaps u have too much apps running in the background or installed. Try uninstalling some apps tat run in the background.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jumaqidi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
soumen.sam
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 151
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoooo View Post
i installed a game called cn superstar soccer on my note 3 (not rooted) then i noticed that its lagging (also many games have the same problem) & i installed the same game on another note 3 (rooted)but it didin't lag
how can the same game with the same version lag on one and don't lag on the other !!!!!
Before running the game clear ram memory and then try. Note 3 can smoothly handle large games. But if you have many apps running background it may show lag.
Samsung Note 3: N9000 KitKat 4.4.2

MacSyn InfoTech www.macsyn.com
The Following User Says Thank You to soumen.sam For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
verny94
Old
#4  
verny94's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 387
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Kladno
Do you use any task killer/ cleaner or antivir etc??
Hard reset will help you

Odesláno pomocí Ťama Ťunga
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Omega ROM (4.3) v59; Boeffla kernel 5.3; TWRP recovery; Nova launcher Prime; S5 theme; Xposed
Hit a thanks button, when I helped you
 
cocoooo
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 40
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Cairo
Quote:
Originally Posted by verny94 View Post
Do you use any task killer/ cleaner or antivir etc??
Hard reset will help you

Odesláno pomocí Ťama Ťunga
no i don't have antivirus - task killer or cleaner
 
cocoooo
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 40
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Cairo
Default :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumaqidi View Post
Perhaps u have too much apps running in the background or installed. Try uninstalling some apps tat run in the background.
thnQ 4 ur info ^_^
 
cocoooo
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 40
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Cairo
Default :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soumen.sam View Post
Before running the game clear ram memory and then try. Note 3 can smoothly handle large games. But if you have many apps running background it may show lag.
ok
thnQ 4 ur reply ^_^

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Android L Will Have Data Encryption Turned On by Default

Android L, once it is eventually released, will featuredata encryption turned on by … more

Lock Apps and Functions Easily with Droid Protector

Access and security are some of the key issues facingmobile technology. Whether … more

ARChon Lets You Run Android Apps in Google Chrome Browser

Not too long ago, Google added the ability torun select Android applications on … more

Flyme OS Finds Its Way to the Google Nexus 5

Flyme OS is a heavily modified Android variantdeveloped by the Meizu team for their MX … more