1. I recommend that you use the latest TWRP v188.8.131.52.
2. Perform and Advanced Wipe and wipe "Dalvick Cache", "System", "Data", and "Cache."
3. Flash the I9505GUEUDNL3_100%_Stock_Rooted_ROM.zip
4. Last, press "Home" then press "Reboot," reboot into "Download Mode" and flash the M919_NK2_Stock_Modem+Bootloader.tar.md5 in Odin's PDA slot(AP in Odin v.3.09+). Done!
Tip: For blazing fast speed turn off animations from developer options and reboot.
1. 5.0 seems to require the 4.4.4 modem/non-hlos otherwise security settings will force close. Therefore as of 12/14 the above process will also update your modem/non-hlos + bootloader to NK2(4.4.4) in order to ensure a consistent user experience.
2. The NK2 modem may not stick on your first attempt when flashing the modem + bootloader file in Odin. Should that happen re-flash the file until it sticks.
Alternative Odin Method:
1. Extract the I9505G_UDNL3_GPE_5.0_for_M919.tar and flash in Odin's PDA slot(AP in Odin v3.09+).
2. Power down and boot into stock recovery and perform a factory data reset. Done!
1. This is a pre-rooted "All-in-One" Odin package which will update your System and Kernel to 100% stock GPE 5.0 and your Modem, Non-hlos, Recovery, and Bootloader to NK2.
2. The NK2 modem may not stick on the first attempt causing security settings to force close. If that happens flash the M919_NK2_Stock_Modem+Bootloader.tar.md5 until it sticks.
[How-To] Update to Official GPE Android 5.0 UDNL3 (12-12-2014), ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4
ROM OS Version: GPE 5.0
Last Updated 2014-12-29