Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,777 Members 41,777 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

REG99 - Unable to Connect

Tip us?

madas
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default REG99 - Unable to Connect

I have been using WIFI calling since I got my S5 and for the most part it has worked well. For the past week i've been getting the "REG99 - Unable to connect" quite frequently. I've tried a few different WIFI networks and get the error on them all. If I reboot a few times it will normally connect, and stay connected for a while. Eventually it comes back, and stays until I go through the reboot cycle again.

Thoughts?

tp2215
Old
Thanks Meter 2,848

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by madas View Post
I have been using WIFI calling since I got my S5 and for the most part it has worked well. For the past week i've been getting the "REG99 - Unable to connect" quite frequently. I've tried a few different WIFI networks and get the error on them all. If I reboot a few times it will normally connect, and stay connected for a while. Eventually it comes back, and stays until I go through the reboot cycle again.

Thoughts?
Normally that comes up when it cant properly connect to your wifi, either no signal or not strong enough. Once you connect, try opening up a browser window first (and I would surf to a few random pages) to insure that you are fully connected and then retry connecting the wifi calling.
My Current Projects::

<------ If you like my work please hit thanks or donate!
My Devices::
Samsung Galaxy S5 -
Samsung Galaxy S3 - B&N Nook Color (Modified)
My Threads::
The Ultimate Android Ported Apps Directory!
T-Mobile Galaxy S5 Tips And Tricks Thread

mike96789
Old
Thanks Meter 35
You may have to update your 911 address on the tmobile Web page or call customer service.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Current Device: SAMSUNG GALAXY S3
- Running Stock JB - Rooted

PAST DEVICES: Motorola Cliq / T-Mobile G2 / HTC Amaze 4G