Ask a question

No registration required

REG99 - Unable to Connect

OP madas

4th June 2014, 02:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
I have been using WIFI calling since I got my S5 and for the most part it has worked well. For the past week i've been getting the "REG99 - Unable to connect" quite frequently. I've tried a few different WIFI networks and get the error on them all. If I reboot a few times it will normally connect, and stay connected for a while. Eventually it comes back, and stays until I go through the reboot cycle again.

Thoughts?
4th June 2014, 04:49 AM   |  #2  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 2,989

1,794 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madas

I have been using WIFI calling since I got my S5 and for the most part it has worked well. For the past week i've been getting the "REG99 - Unable to connect" quite frequently. I've tried a few different WIFI networks and get the error on them all. If I reboot a few times it will normally connect, and stay connected for a while. Eventually it comes back, and stays until I go through the reboot cycle again.

Thoughts?

Normally that comes up when it cant properly connect to your wifi, either no signal or not strong enough. Once you connect, try opening up a browser window first (and I would surf to a few random pages) to insure that you are fully connected and then retry connecting the wifi calling.
6th June 2014, 04:37 AM   |  #3  
Honolulu
Thanks Meter: 35

246 posts
More
You may have to update your 911 address on the tmobile Web page or call customer service.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread