[Q] Lots of questions from a samsung noob but android fanatic
I got quite a few things and am not sure of whether to post all in one thread or not but I dont want to clutter the board so here they are.
1. How to actually get the sd card working right on KK, I tried the app but it already said it was ok, yet i load stuff from my computer to my card and it disappears the second my computer is disconnected from the phone. Oh and the camera app FC every time i choose sd card storage then pictures get corrupted and I cant move my current taken pictures to the SD card via the included file manager app like I did on JB
2. How to get rid of the samsung notification widgets and get the stock KK icons there or have a way to hide them then slide through KK and Samsung.
3. How do I disable the camera shutter, I had a major problem at a piano concert at a high school where my shutter tone went off. I got dirty looks from some moms.
4. How can I fix this damn auto brightness bug.
5. Is it possible to change the damn magazine app to something else like google now?
I am on the NC2 leak, rooted, safe strap, with the NC4 modem and recovery.
Well thanks for reading, please help, this is my first samsung device really and I am so used to the new moto blur thats near stock along with the old way of one click root, bootloader unlock (razr hd) and if needed using the bat file utilities to restore from a botched flash. I got to say samsung life is different but I like the better internals and the huge screen.
Rocking out on: VZ Note 3 Rooted, Safe Strap, NC2
Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013) Unlocked, collecting dust
Apple: iPod touch 5th gen iOS 7.1, gave up on that thing, not worth my time when i have a note
Computer: Late 2013 MBPr, 2.6 ghz i7, Nvidia GTX 750m 1TB SSD, 16GB Ram With dual boot for windows 8.1 pro