Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,968 Members 42,950 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lenovo IdeaTab A1000L-F TWRP or CWM Custom Recovery Installation

Tip us?

linuxhost
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Smile Lenovo IdeaTab A1000L-F TWRP or CWM Custom Recovery Installation

Hello All. I was able to root my Lenovo IdeaTab A1000L-F with the Kingo program and it works great. Now, i would really like to do a nandroid backup of my current configuration...but i have not been able to find a guide on how to install CWM or TWRP on a Lenovo IdeaTab A1000L-F tablet (except on the russian lenovo forum website...i translated the site and it seemed folk's tablets were getting bricked!) Does anyone has any idea on how to go about this? Thank you in advance for your inputs folks!

linuxhost
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxhost View Post
Hello All. I was able to root my Lenovo IdeaTab A1000L-F with the Kingo program and it works great. Now, i would really like to do a nandroid backup of my current configuration...but i have not been able to find a guide on how to install CWM or TWRP on a Lenovo IdeaTab A1000L-F tablet (except on the russian lenovo forum website...i translated the site and it seemed folk's tablets were getting bricked!) Does anyone has any idea on how to go about this? Thank you in advance for your inputs folks!
Hello folks.... just FYI, i was able to install CWM on the Lenovo IdeaTab A1000L-F following the instructions here: http://androidforums.com/ideatab-a10...-a1000l-f.html. Yes, i did get the pucker-butt effect for a minute or two, since i really did not want my tablet to get bricked, but everything worked fine afterwards! Just thought i'd update this post with my progress so folks can benefit from it!
The Following User Says Thank You to linuxhost For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kagevazquez
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Just glad I was able to help you guys

Sent from my IdeaTabA1000L-F using Tapatalk

drsjlazar
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Could please direct me to a stock ROM or nandroid backup image. I just can't find any on the web.